Saddlebag Liner Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Saddlebag Liner Kit• Includes everything you need to line your OEM hard bags• Material fits easily into the tight corners of your bags for a professional fit and finish• Pre-applied adhesive stays stuck, but can be removed• Liners include foam pieces to place in the bottom of the bags, and hard, pre-lined floor pieces made from moisture-resistant materials
|Material:||Moisture-resistant||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007, 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009
ladymgr59 Posted :
Made a great difference in hard bags.
pepper60 Posted :
Read the directions and take your time
jfbasnett Posted :
Just installed the liners. As others have written it is a tedious process. If they made the end pieces a little wider it would much easier to close the gaps, but I found I could stretch them to do this too. The bottom piece seems like it could be a better fit, but all in all the kit did what I wanted it to.
tomritenour Posted :
Doesn't fit perfectly. Have to be careful not to let it stick to itself.
rsecules Posted :
This requires some patience and alot of finesse. If your saddlebags are as clean as is requested then the adhesive on the lining material is not at all forgiving. Mine didn't turn out perfect but yhey are much better being lined than not and the flat floor kit that comes with makes the purchase worth every penny.
bctown1324 Posted :
These liners were extremely easy to install, really added a touch of class to the inside of the bags. Did not use the top liner, used it instead to close any gaps there were. Very pleased with this product
carnesbk Posted :
Nice product, but difficult to install. The sticky paper is not forgiving.
icerader Posted :
These liners were easy to work with, but the fit is not exact. There were small gaps in the coverage. Since I did not use the lid liners I was able to piece in the filler for complete coverage. The bottom pieces make the saddlebag bottom flat which is a bonus. The liners are good quality and I recommend the liners with the knowledge that it might take a little modification to make the inside of the bags look their best.
harley6650 Posted :
The saddlebag liners went in very easy and they look great. I had a problem of items in my bags getting dirty and worn by vibrating against the fiberglass but the liners have prevented that from happening. I'm very satisfied.
pselig Posted :
Great permanent felt liners for stock fiberglass saddlebags. Cut, peel, & stick. The foam inserts level the bottom of your saddlebags. Follow the instructions carefully. Dry fit them first and then cut them down to size. The adhesive is pretty sticky, so be careful. Very satisfied with no peel-away after 2 years now. I'll get some for my Road King Custom leather saddlebags next.
Saddlebag Liner Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.