T-Bags King Tour-Pak Bra
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
T-Bags King Tour-Pak Bra• Allows luggage to be attached to rackless King Tour-Pak• Allows Harley riders to carry additional cargo and still display a rackless Tour-Pak when they remove their luggage• The system requires no drilling, it protects the Tour-Pak, installs in minutes• Can be completely removed to show that custom paint job again after the trip
|Manufacturer Part Number:||TB3300TB||Material:||Nylon|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1993–2005, 2007–2011
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1993–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1993–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
firefozz Posted :
We bought the T Bag Bra to attach our CDL Boot Case. Perfect! No rack to mount, attaches easily and looks good We wanted more storage with out adding a rack to our tour pak.
jcmier52 Posted :
Excellent product but adhesive on Velcro strips does not stand up to the Texas heat.
rdavison12 Posted :
Like the way the bra looks, but I ride evry day, after two weeks the cloth holding the velcro tabs are worn out and not holding the bra on.
icerider Posted :
Good Quality product. Goes on fairly easy. The only bad thing is that you have to take the passenge back rest off to put the bra on and so you need to take it off to remove the bra when you get to your destination in order to show off your paint. A bit of a hassle when on the road, mine has stayed on since Bike week and I'm not really thinking about removing it anytime soon. I like the ability to tie down other items on it like another helmet using a bunge net. It gives you cargo options.
T-Bags King Tour-Pak Bra?
Our customer service has the answer.