U.S. Saddlebag Co. Quick Release Saddlebag Frame Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
U.S. Saddlebag Co. Quick Release Saddlebag Frame Kit• Custom engineered bolt-on frame
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DFR-FXDI||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2012
brenthahn71 Posted :
Installation is easy after moving the tail lights. Not especially attractive but I can't imagine them doing it better.
markmware Posted :
Nice looking product and very heavy duty. love it, thanks JPs!
mefuchs Posted :
This frame kit fit great. It fit my 2003 Harley Davidson 100th Aniversary Dyna Wide Glide. Surprisingly, the frame kit was listed only for the Dyna 2005-2010 models. Without this bracket the Bags I purchased to fit the frame kit wont have fit. Things worked out GREAT !!! Extremely pleased !
rlunger Posted :
No problem with fitment, but wish it could be easily removed for short hops when bags aren't needed.
stamarisjr Posted :
Easy to install, although I had to use the hardware already on the bike in order to work with the quick release backrest already installed. The hardware included with the frame was to short for my fat bob installation
U.S. Saddlebag Co. Quick Release Saddlebag Frame Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.