Leatherworks, Inc. Indian Head Nickels Swingarm Bag
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Leatherworks, Inc. Indian Head Nickels Swingarm Bag
Fitment Note: For all 1984-2009 Harley Davidson® Softail® and choppers without left side-mounted license plate.• Attaches to swingarm with 4 heavy-duty belts that buckle inside the bag• Designed to follow flow of the frame• American made from American Tanned leather• Quick release buckles for easy access• Works on any frame with accessible swingarm without belt guards or side mounted license plate• Measures overall 14″ Tall; back 7″ Tall x 10-1/2″ Long x 3″ Deep
|Depth:||3″||Design:||Indian Head Nickels|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
Fitment Note: For all 1984-2009 Harley Davidson® Softail® and choppers without left side-mounted license plate.
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008, 2010–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006, 2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009, 2014
Bbade Posted :
Looks sharp, surprisingly roomy. I didn't care for the straps so I used heavy duty zip ties to mount it with no problems
Loren_Segal@yahoo.com Posted :
Great quality and good looking on my lowered Nite Train. Looked a bit sloppy using the supplied straps, so I made bracket mounts to solidly mount it. Positioned perfect with no "hanging" straps. Great for all those small pocket items. definitely recommend this bag.
tbradley8 Posted :
Can't beat the quality of this bag. Especially for the price! Very thick leather. Was worried that the bag may rub on the street since I lowered my bike so much, but not a problem. Great bag!
rdrnnr66 Posted :
Great workmanship on this bag and looks great on my 05 Deuce
dean_tremaine Posted :
excellent quality, not cheap stuff
kevhawk8 Posted :
Awesome bag. Made a great look to my Fatboy.Easy to install. If you want a little storage for the ride. I highly reccomend this type of bag.
jokers4672 Posted :
Exactly what I wanted , although I had to take my swing arm guard and stock axle covers off still looks great
arabzib Posted :
good looking & functional. just the right size.
hd7585 Posted :
It's what i expected,seems like good quality.
babyj791 Posted :
Great quality and a great bag.
Saavedra Posted :
This bag is one of the best that I ever had. For the size it's just right for a day bag. It's easy on easy off. Great bag!!
hunterdarb Posted :
Good bag. Good quality. Great price.
wow193 Posted :
Better than expected. I would recommend this bag.
gregwenzel Posted :
Had to remove the stock axle covers so it would fit correctly against the frame. Went with aftermarket and it worked perfect. Love the look and the quality is fantastic.
onefatboy Posted :
This bag is just what I wanted ,big enough for my just in case tools still sleek and out of the way,and I still have room for cell ,a bottle or can of what ever I drink ,extra riding glasses,and gloves.It looks great what else could I ask for?
porras Posted :
Good bag, not too big but fits my toolbag and stuff I don't have to carry in my pockets now.
pdogg765 Posted :
the bag looks great on the bike quality of the leather excellent and you can't beat the price if you are looking for a frame bag you can't go wrong with this one
email@example.com Posted :
Very good quality and looks stunning, would recommend to anyone. Perfect for what I needed.
cmount88 Posted :
Great fit and looks great. Lots of compliments!!
te5267 Posted :
Great bag for use on a bike where large saddle bags are not wanted. Allows you to keep the narrow profile look. Easy installation and excellent build quality!
js23jr Posted :
Well made product and exactly what I was looking for!
brentwilson Posted :
Easy to install, fits my Rocker C perfectly!!!
rdrswn3 Posted :
real nice bag a little hard to install but looks good when finished thanks JP cycle for another great product...
michaelorta Posted :
I love that it does not take anything away from the lines of the bike. In fact it throws a little leather into a previously unremarkable spot on the bike. The only downside is that the dimensions really limit what you can carry ... but really how much do you need?
davepthomas Posted :
Very pleased with this puchase. I wasn't expecting much when I ordered this bag. I figured it would be some foreign-made cheap p.o.s. but I needed something for my bobber. I also didn't want anything nasty for my bobber. I was very surprised when I got this bag. It is well-made, 1/4" thick leather, very tough, looks wicked on my swingarm, holds just enough, the Indian Head Nickels look authentic, and best of all it is made in the USA. I haven't been this enthused about any other parts I've bought lately.
confederateva Posted :
Very nice bag, and quality of USA made Leatherworks is top notch. The only reason I didnt say 5 stars? I know there is something greater out there, but I haven't found it yet!
MacDaddy04FXST Posted :
pattabor Posted :
Tricky to install but very nice bag
Leatherworks, Inc. Indian Head Nickels Swingarm Bag?
Our customer service has the answer.