Easy Brackets Saddlebag Mounting System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Easy Brackets Saddlebag Mounting System• Affordable, attractive and secure way to install or remove your leather saddlebags in seconds• Metal backing plates that attach to your rigid-back leather bags have keyhole slots• Line them up with the stainless steel slotted docking post, drop on your bags, and go!• Built-in lock has spring-action weather cover• Slot in docking post is closer to bike than competing designs for better stability• All hardware is included• For models with detachable backrest medium/small bags• Optional Easy Tote handle sold separately ZZ84200
|Finish:||Powder Coated||Manufacturer Part Number:||SPT-R1DB|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1994–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1994–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1994–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1994–2003
mjmabry55 Posted :
Once again grate deals
CoffeeBandit Posted :
These stand off from the side of the bike enough to allow bags to clear the shocks. If you want the bags in front of the shocks and closer to the bike, order the slimline version instead or you will have an extra 3-4 inches of space between the brackets and the bike. Otherwise they work wonderfully.
Easy Brackets Saddlebag Mounting System?
Our customer service has the answer.