Easy Brackets Laid Down License Plate / Turnsignal Relocation Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Easy Brackets Laid Down License Plate / Turnsignal Relocation Kit• Get that cool looking laid down license plate and relocate your turn signals so you can install those great detachable saddlebag brackets or simply get those turn signals off the fender strut• Now you can do both with one easy kit• The kit uses your existing stock turn signals so you won't lose the wing standoff• Easy to install; on most late model bikes you don't even have to cut the turn signal wires to relocate them• Installation usually takes less than one hour• License plate frames are not included• Accepts most 7″ x 4″ OEM or aftermarket license plate frames
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||TSSTLD-02C|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2009, 2011–2014
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2002–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2002–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2002–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2002–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009, 2011–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2002–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2002–2003
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 2002–2003
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2007, 2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 2002–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2007, 2009–2011
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 2002–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Roadster XL883R : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
ronbauer Posted :
Looks great and fits well on my 2013 Superlow Sporster. Installed quickly with no problems whatsoever. I definetly recommend this part for relocating rear turn signals, though it does seem to be a little over priced.
akfrausto Posted :
looks great and fits prefect on my XL883L superlow
Roylove Posted :
Easy to install. No issues.
japetro Posted :
I love this on my bike, If you have a sportster you will have to take the covers off.
clayben Posted :
I added some Heritage leather bags to my 2004 Fat Boy. This relocation kit is the way to go. A little work but if you can read instructions No Problem. Did have to drill the fender struts to add the extra mounting hardware. Turns out to be a really clean job. Good Stuff
jgrime Posted :
Great part, fit perfect. Easy install.
05wtroadking Posted :
dutnuh Posted :
This is the best kit by far to relocate the rear turn signals and lay down the license plate on a 2007 Sportster(I have tried three different brands). I took the mounting standoffs off the stock rear turn signals and bolted then right to the side of the new license plate frame with 5/16 bolt and a nut between the turn signal body and the license plate frame as a spacer and to index the turn signal housing so it points in the right direction and stays there. If the wife drops the bike, she will not break the turn signals now.
Ashcroft01 Posted :
Great Product. Good Fittment.
pmcgarva Posted :
Looks good! Worked Great on 1981 Sportster.
bryanhd Posted :
hawkeye4077 Posted :
This kit is well made and easy to install. The only thing I didn't like was that it does not have a license plate lamp included.I had to buy a frame with a light to illuminate my plate for night riding.
tobias.moriset Posted :
Very easy to install. The directions were not the easiest to follow. They need more pictures. I did not want to have to cut my wires but the hole that the wire went through was too small for the connector to fit through so I ended up needing to cut them after. Other then that great product.
gagnspice Posted :
Product is nice and rugged, but the chrome plating was thin in the corners and edges, with rust already appearing.
sheppy40 Posted :
Very easy to do. I am not a mechanic at all, and I'm sure this took me longer than the average person, but it was well worth it. I suggest doing a google search for how to remove the tail lights before starting. Between those instructions and the instructions that come with the kit, I was able to figure it out. They look very good!
randew Posted :
Work great ,looks good
rhudso5 Posted :
First off I am very pleased with the way this product turned out. To install on a 03 Sportster you will have to drill out the top hole so you can fit the turn signal wires through it and will have to drill out the top mounting hole on the fender as well. Other than this it is a very good product and I am very satisfied with the way it turned out. The turn signals follow the lines of the bike well.
Easy Brackets Laid Down License Plate / Turnsignal Relocation Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.