Leatherworks, Inc. Swing Arm Bag
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Leatherworks, Inc. Swing Arm Bag• You’ll find great classic styling with a rare attention to detail• This motorcycle accessory is made from a 10-12 oz. American tanned struck-through leather• This is the heaviest leather being used in the industry• Mounts to the left swing arm with four belts• Will not work with left side mounted license plate• Extra large single side saddlebag mounts measures: Overall 14″ Tall; back 7″ Tall x 10-1/2″ Long x 5″ Deep
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013–2014
- Softail Breakout FXSB : 2014
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1984–1999, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe CVO FLSTNSE : 2014
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2014
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1987–1990, 2000–2006, 2008–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1998–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2014
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2009, 2014
frankgotham Posted :
Great Product!! Love the way this bag looks on my Softail Custom! The Indian nickels on the straps are a great touch on what is already a great looking bag.
metalboy Posted :
Looks awesome, thick leather, has four straps with buckles to attach to swing arm. Very well made bag. More room than I thought.
thaHooligan Posted :
Great bag for short trips. Looks good on my CrossBones. Thick leather and well made.
jme1234 Posted :
Quality Product ... Everything I expected. Fit good on my Rocker C
Starrgazer Posted :
What a great bag! It is made of heavy leather that will keep it's shape. The four leather strap mounting system makes installation easy and once mounted the bag is very secure. My first time out to the store I put in a half gallon of milk and four large bell peppers easily with a little room left. And it looks awesome on '05 Fatboy. I read some reviews voicing a concern about the bag dragging in a turn. The bag on my softail sits at the same height as my floorboards. I don't anticipate any problems. Storage for day trips is now not a problem.
rblce Posted :
nice bag! great quality leather. comes with leather straps to attach. wish it had a hard mount. I have seen a hard mount system on line for it. but i don't think J&P has it
Angela423 Posted :
smmstw Posted :
Love the swingarm bag. Looks great and adds a little storage to the bike
olivepearl Posted :
Overall the Bag looks ok but they sewed the buckles on backwards! Where is the Quality Control?
jhdowning Posted :
Put on 2002FXST, mounted well very snug with the assistance of some zip ties. If you dont have Zip Ties in your garage you have no business messin with your scoot. Snaps are strong, form is reinforced and strong. Looks very nice and perfect to put your pocket stuff in. Indian Nickles are a good touch. If you are considering this bag I would encourage you to get it.
knightenforcer Posted :
I'm glad I chose this bag. It's larger compared to the cheaper swingarm bags at almost 5" width. I was able to put alot of essentials like small first aid kit, small tools, gloves, extra goggles, 12vsocket, usb charger,fuses, head gear/cap etc....The bag itself is well made from quality leather and I highly reccomend this to anyone looking for a useful solo swingarm bag.
hingjawl Posted :
Put this on my 2012 Softtail Slim, Looks and fits great! ..Leather work top notch..No complaints..
Josblo Posted :
Looks great on my Softail swingarm,easy instalation,high quality n thick leather.I'm happy with my purchase.
email@example.com Posted :
Great look and fit on my 2007 Heritage Softail Classic.
riseagainst Posted :
Great little bag for day to day stuff
jawilson Posted :
Fits great and looks even better.
seanholmes Posted :
Great looking bag! I like the clips and the straps that hold the bags to the swing arm
ssmith0137 Posted :
Hung this bag on a Surgical Steed Quarterhorse custom, the fit is good. Quality of the bag is very good, American made is a big plus. May have to add a skid plate if you lay hard into the corners, I have not done that yet, but need to, the bottom will hit pavement and is wearing through. All in all I am happy with the purchase.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Looks good while staying functional. Can't beat it.
jeskinner Posted :
I am extremely happy with my purchase. Everything about it is could not have been better. Fit, look, quality totally ehances my bike.
Gangles Posted :
I love this bag! It hides quite well on the swingarm too. The only downfall is if you actually ride bike, these bags hang so low you need to make a skid plate for them. I rubbed through the stitching on the front lower corner the first day! So i fabricated a 1/4' thick skid plate, painted it black, and then riveted it on to the bag. Problem solved. And the other cool part about putting the skid plate on....is now you shoot sparks when the bag drags though corners!
wngdweeler Posted :
awesome bag for my sporty. looks great and holds quite a bit. simple install, maybe 5 minutes...excellent quality.
email@example.com Posted :
LOVE THIS BAG AS YOU I SAW IT! ITS SLEEK AND SIMPLE AND LOOKS GREAT ON MY SPORTSTER. NOT TOO BIG AND NOT TO SMALL. LOOKS AND FEEL DURABLE WITH ITS WELL AMERICAN MADE LEATHER.
howit Posted :
sweet a$$ looking and built the right way
Nick335 Posted :
Amazing product. Looks rich and classically manufactured.
diamonddave1977 Posted :
This Swingarm Solo bag is great and just what I need. It is made with great material and will be used a lot.
randach Posted :
Dan the mule man Posted :
Looks great and great quality. Love the indian head nickels.
bhoneck Posted :
Fits well and the leather is very thick and rigid!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Excellent quality. I am very happy with this purchase. It fits the swing arm of my '02 FXST. No problem installing, and it looks great. High quality leather, American made. It adds the perfect touch. Not too big, yet plenty of room for basic essentials for a day trip. A++ for JP
tryan7ssp Posted :
Nice bag. It looks great and does the job that I need it to.
darkgouda5 Posted :
Fantastic leather. Much better than the throw over bags.
gunner065 Posted :
Very good product. Leather is very thick and well constructed.
jdkennerly Posted :
Bottom strap pulled free when I snugged the strap.
jdkennerly Posted :
Bottom strap pulled free when I snugged the strap.
62duoglide Posted :
First of all, the J&P Staff was GREAT in handling the confusion on the shipping....these folks are wonderful. Secondly, the bag is gorgeous, great 'AMERICAN MADE' craftsmenship! Looks great on a Softail frame!
Leatherworks, Inc. Swing Arm Bag?
Our customer service has the answer.