FBI Billet Police Bag Knobs
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
FBI Billet Police Bag Knobs• Go old school and replace your stock black “hockey puck” bag lid knob• These streamlined classic police knob is chromed billet aluminum• A great accessory for your bike!
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||FBI115|
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1993–2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2010–2011
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2010–2013
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
ruger357 Posted :
really like the look,so much better than the ugly pucks,easy install,definetly would recommend to anyone with an old cop bike with the hard bags and those ugly ass pucks.
rorypoole Posted :
Received my billet knobs this afternoon. Already installed them and they look fantastic... Head and shoulders over the original black plastic knobs...
duke1979 Posted :
A must have for old police bags really cleans them up.
copper 01 Posted :
Killer replacement knobs for a old police bagger! Worth every penny and super fast shipping from J&P.
murray goulah Posted :
They look great! Work as good as the old hockey pucks. Should have done it sooner!
sharpmore Posted :
so much nicer looking then the hockey pucks and pop up style
naughtyboyjake Posted :
These really look better than the pucks. The pucks were somewhat difficult to figure out dissasembly and the FBI Billet Knobs didn't have clear directions on how to remove the old pucks. I have read that you should lock your bags because they will come open with altrerations to the pucks, but haven't tested them yet, but look great!
gmsines Posted :
Great looking, High quality! great combination
roadtrampUSA Posted :
homeyt54 Posted :
I was going to get rid of the stock police bags because of the ugly "hockey pucks" and the pain of opening the bag, but after putting these on, I've gotten so many compliments on how good they look. They work better and much easier than the regular FL hardbags latches. Well worth the price and wait!
FBI Billet Police Bag Knobs?
Our customer service has the answer.