T-Bags Road King Windshield Bag
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
T-Bags Road King Windshield Bag• For the Harley-Davidson Road King with quick release 16″,18″or 22″ windshield and OE handle bars (not made for bikes with tall ape hangers)• This is the first major sized windshield bag for the Road King motorcycle• You can actually store a Levi jacket inside it with room to spare• Sure beats the traditional slim-line windshield bag that is difficult to store your wrap around shades in• Custom designed bag is as wide as the metal windshield frame and stretches from the headlight housing to above the upper metal windshield frame• Approximate dimensions 9″ tall x 14″ wide and 4-1/4″ from windshield to handle bars• Made of Nylon with simulated leather trim• Lid closes with a self mending coil zipper• 4 interior mesh wall pockets and 2 wire pass through grommets for your electronics• RK windshield bag attaches in minutes and is held in place between the windshield the handle bars and the headlight housing• Lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3508-0012||Material:||1680d Ballistic Nylon|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1996–2005, 2008, 2010–2013
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
jpeckhardt Posted :
One bad ass bag!! Well made large capacity for all your stuff with some pockets for organization very happy with purchase!! Easy install!!
ricksoule Posted :
Great bag! Holds lots of small stuff that I am usually searching for in my saddle bags. Good fit on my Road King.
saxman4873 Posted :
Lots of space. easy installation.
larry.goetze Posted :
a little clumser than I thought it would be to get open and closed, but once you get the hang of it, it works great. Lots of storage space.
Oly1 Posted :
Fit as advertised
hartspring Posted :
Simple installation.Large, secure storage. One plus is that this bag location eliminates the Sun's blinding reflection in my face from the headlite area.
vanvock Posted :
Perfect fit on my '06 Road King (stock), looks good & it's roomy. Install was a breeze ( 1 screw & some velcro tape). Quality item.
T-Bags Road King Windshield Bag?
Our customer service has the answer.