CycleVisions Bagger Tail Saddlebag Rails
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
CycleVisions Bagger Tail Saddlebag Rails• High-quality steel brackets• Back powder-coat finish• Allows the installation of OEM or Cycle Vision hard bags• Work with fixed or detachable sissy bar side plates• Bags not included• Ball head studs and grommets must be purchased from your Harley Dealer• Requires turn signal relocation• Will not fit models with shotgun-style exhaust
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Style:||Bagger|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998, 2007
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2007
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–2007
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990, 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2007
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999–2007
drigney Posted :
I just installed these on my 2008 Deluxe and installed the Road King Classic Leather bags. Thye look great and fit closer to the fender than on a regular Road King. HD should offer this set up from the factory.
99blackfathog Posted :
The bagger tail kit is a great product. The only problem that I had was I recieved two left upper brackets, so I had to call the company that sells the kit and had them send me the right side. I will say the kit was very user friendly and easy to install. The Road King bags look great on my Fat Boy. I have gotten a lot of complaments on the new look.
azazruk1 Posted :
As stated the bagger tail does what it says. Cycle Visions(the mfg.) could have provided better photos and a more complete list of part that you will need to order from H-D. If you are putting this on a FLSTSC you will need to purchase a seperate bolt for the left side passenger foot peg as the factory one & one provided are too short. To sum it up the product is good just would have liked some additional photos & information.
CycleVisions Bagger Tail Saddlebag Rails?
Our customer service has the answer.