Leather Lid Leather Saddlebag Reinforcement Inserts
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Leather Lid Leather Saddlebag Reinforcement Inserts• “Take the Sag out of the Bag”• Reinforcement insert for Heritage Softail Classic• Complete set of support insert needed to fit into the inside of any leather motorcycle saddlebags• Patented lid and bag inserts are made of a high quality ridged ABS molded plastic• Ready to install with pictured instructions
|Material:||ABS Plastic||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2006–2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2014
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2010, 2012–2013
bsadlo Posted :
I was looking for a real cure for the distorted lid on my leather bag. The contact cement (not included) just didn't hold well enough to the insert. It peeled of the plastic. I'm pleased with how the inserts gave a full look to the lower bag. $100 for plastic is a bit much. It would be a better investment to put into new bags than to try to restore the old.
dpincombe Posted :
These inserts made my sadle bags look like new again.
John Frakes Posted :
Great bag stiffiners
Tel2tex2 Posted :
After reviewing the on line site I had a better understanding on how to install these parts.
Leather Lid Leather Saddlebag Reinforcement Inserts?
Our customer service has the answer.