Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Lowboy Sissy Bar
J&P Part: 8500092
Sale Price: $74.99 Regularly: $88.99
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Lowboy Sissy Bar• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates• This sissy bar will fit OEM side plates• This upright fits with Khrome Werks side plates 8-1/4″ width outside on bottom, 7″ inside bottom
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
sleevedbiker Posted :
Worked perfect for a 93 sportster and after 3 years, it's still as perfect as the day I bought it.
Tenosky Posted :
Perfect height, good chrome.
rgjbld Posted :
works great. looks good
RalphR Posted :
The product is top quality and looks great.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Mini Lowboy Sissy Bar?
Our customer service has the answer.