Milwaukee Twins Chrome Lowboy Sissy Bar
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Lowboy Sissy Bar• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates• The sissy bars will fit OEM side plates• This upright fits with Khrome Werks side plates 8-1/4″ width outside on bottom
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
Zakkennedy09 Posted :
Nice chrome, heavy duty.
Thunder3434 Posted :
dcarms Posted :
Purchased with matching side plates to mount to. bar to plate fit tight, had to use mallet to seat bar w/ slight peeling of chrome off of bar. Quick easy mounting of plates to rear fender.
dogtired_01 Posted :
This sissy bar fit perfectly on my 2003 Sportster using the 8500128 side plates. The finish is excellent, and the cross bar in the middle makes a great place to hook your bungee cords.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Lowboy Sissy Bar?
Our customer service has the answer.