Milwaukee Twins Sissy Bar Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Sissy Bar Side Plates• These parts provide you with the flexibility to give your bike just the right look• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bars• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2014
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Special FLSTFB : 2014
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2006–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2006–2009
dejjewell Posted :
Keeps the ole' lady in place and still maintains a clean look.
robbie44905 Posted :
Worked great, easy to put on..
ragnar46 Posted :
oneshedevl Posted :
Excellent quality item, easy to install myself.
kchulick Posted :
Good quality, no problem installing on bike.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 140 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 141 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 153
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Milwaukee Twins Sissy Bar Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.