Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates• These parts provide you with the flexibility to give your bike just the right look• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bar• These components do not interchange with other manufacturer’s uprights and side plates
|Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ERS : 1969
- FL : 1958–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
Redride1966@yahoo.com Posted :
Perfect for my flh!
flt_rider Posted :
Specs not exactly correct. Did not fit my 83 FLHT as described. Had to flip the plates and rebore the hole larger to accommodate the shock bolts. Still looks good installed.
stevendavidson Posted :
not bad, didn't fit perfect and it can be hard to modify things that are already chromed but not much of a bolt on
tribe.mike Posted :
Good quality. Good fit.
DavidS.Garinger Posted :
Didn't seem to fit right. I have to flip the bracket side of the plate to the outside of the bike to make them fit. (chrome is not as good on that side) Other then that they fit OK. No drilling required.
victore Posted :
Just like to say everthing I needed came with the sissy bar, and it fit like a glove. All my products I buy from J&P cycles have work for me with out tech support or returns.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.