Milwaukee Twins Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bars• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates • OEM sissy bars• The 'Ultra Mini Lowboy' is approximately 2″ shorter than the 'Mini Lowboy'• These components do not interchange with other manufacturer's uprights and side plates
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1985
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1972–1978
bnalm11b Posted :
good quality, fits perfect.
Thunder3434 Posted :
NO instructions other then that looks good and serves the intended purpose.
tedali2004 Posted :
Fit was good, the metal's grain shows through the chrome.
dcarms Posted :
Purchased with lowboy s/bar. bar to plate fit tight, had to use mallet to seat bar w/ slight peeling of chrome off of bar. Quick easy mounting of plates to rear fender.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.