Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates• These parts provide you with the flexibility to give your bike just the right look• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bars• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates• These components do not interchange with other manufacturer's uprights and side plates
|Sold in Units:||Set|
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Super Glide Custom FXRC : 1985
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide FXR : 1986–1994
- Super Glide FXRS : 1986–1991
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1985
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1985
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXRS : 1988
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Police Model FXRP : 1984–1994
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
fit right on my bike. and chrome looks good to.
tugz30flhx Posted :
nice pieces good chrome fits right
Chowder Posted :
The side plate fit OK but the chrome on the inside of the plate was not very good. Weld splatter was not sanded off prior to chrome and the inside was of poor chrome quality. The outside was flawless.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Harley Catalog, Page 144 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 153 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 153 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 145
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Chrome Sissy Bar Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.