Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates• These parts provide you with the flexibility to give your bike just the right look• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bars• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates'• These components do not interchange with other manufacturer’s uprights and side plates
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
email@example.com Posted :
roadglide623 Posted :
Hollerdog Posted :
Nice heavy guage steel, nice chrome,fit was perfect. Only thing that would make it perfect would be if the spacers provided were chrome to.
ned69 Posted :
Looks good and the chrome is high quality. However, it did not fit perfectly on my'06 Road King.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.