Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates• These parts provide you with the flexibility to give your bike just the right look• Side plates are custom engineered for each application to accept sissy bars• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates• These components do not interchange with other manufacturer’s uprights and side plates
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1994–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1994–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1994–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1994–2003
email@example.com Posted :
great fit and looks great
dollarmite81 Posted :
perfect fit for my bike.great quality,great customer service
rgjbld Posted :
smilie66 Posted :
dogtired_01 Posted :
These side plates fit my 2003 Sportster perfectly. They are well made, and the 8500102 lowboy sissy bar works great in them.
Milwaukee Twins Chrome Side Plates?
Our customer service has the answer.