Milwaukee Twins Lowboy Sissy Bar
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Milwaukee Twins Lowboy Sissy Bar• Sissy bars bolt on from the outside with buttonhead screws making them easy to change without removing the side plates• The sissy bars will fit OEM side plates, but the sideplates will not work with OEM sissy bars
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2002–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2002–2005
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 2002–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2002–2003
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2014
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2006–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2007–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2009–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2005–2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C : 2014
- Sportster Custom XL1200CP : 2014
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2014
- Sportster Iron XL883N : 2014
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2014
- Sportster SuperLow XL883L : 2014
email@example.com Posted :
Fit perfectly on the XL1200 L. I like it, the wife likes it, perfect height. Solid construction. A+
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Fit right on and looks like from the factory.
mledoux2000 Posted :
buckstaxi Posted :
sissy bar fit on stock hardware. replaced shorter one,wife wanted more support works great.
myblue883l Posted :
The quality and appearance of the lowboy was excellent. i would definetly suggest this product and J&P Cycles to my buddies!
l883Custom Posted :
It was what I needed for my other half. She loves it so I am good!
cbailey Posted :
I only found one problem with the product. It does not come with the mounting screws and the book does not tell you the screws are not included. I called and was sent the wrong screws the first time. When I received the correct screws everything worked great. It uses 1/4-20 x 3/4" screws.
Milwaukee Twins Lowboy Sissy Bar?
Our customer service has the answer.