Progressive Suspension 0-60 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Progressive Suspension 0-60 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump• Simple to operate and extremely accurate• Produces pressure of up to 200 psi by delivering 7 cubic inches of air per stroke• Ideal for setting the pressure on air forks, air shocks or anti-dive fork components• Permits minute adjustments by using a ‘let down valve’• Features an in-line check valve to ensure a no-leak operation and disconnect• 0-60 pound gauge• Replaces OEM 54630-03A
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GP360||Max lb. Pump:||60|
|OEM Reference:||54366-03A||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1983–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
jackof Posted :
mredzv45 Posted :
Compact and very easy to use
eozzie Posted :
Works as good as the higher priced Harley pump.
willy2748 Posted :
It works great
kevykev666 Posted :
i havnt used this yet, but it appears to be a quality piece of equipment
lwhilyard Posted :
Great Quality, smooth pressure control
dave.472 Posted :
Nice quality air pump!
saslee Posted :
pump works great although the hose could be a longer to make it easier to reach the fitting on the forks to my RSV.
aarongeb Posted :
Easy to use and great price.
Dana Hommel Posted :
100 % nice gauge very accurate.
email@example.com Posted :
works great very easy to adjust air press.for heavy or light loads
Cruiser_rrmc Posted :
Worked for me.
Don Ho Posted :
Easy to install , look and sound great
hiscock73 Posted :
A robust, compact pump that works exactly as expected.
Ray1960 Posted :
Easy to use and great for the air suspension
clinkr Posted :
oldsman1 Posted :
very nice pump well built, high quality, perfect size for saddle bag.
magicman3283 Posted :
Great! any one with air shocks needs this
buckeyes7202 Posted :
Has met all my expectations.
walterleon3 Posted :
willsx0a Posted :
Same as the HD model but cheaper. Sturdy construction from a well known company.
Mifer21 Posted :
great tool. delivery/shipping time A+ pleased with purchase
yellowted Posted :
works like i need it to. packs well and is always riding with me. must have for all air shocks.
jpberes Posted :
Works as advertised.
dragonlover Posted :
Works as advertised. Is perfect for air assist shocks.
sroodtuo74 Posted :
Excellent quality product, a must for any bagger or touring bikes saddle bags. The gauge goes high enough you can adjust your rear shock, and low enough you can get your front forks. In a pinch I suppose you could even add some air to your tires allthough I haven't tried it.
eagle31 Posted :
Kendas Posted :
Great pump... Well built and has just enough stroke to fill forks or shocks to +/- 1lb on my 1984 Goldwing without trouble in a minimum amount of time.
danky Posted :
A must have in the saddlebag! If you have air shocks, must have this baby!
Progressive Suspension 0-60 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump?
Our customer service has the answer.