Progressive Suspension 0-100 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Progressive Suspension 0-100 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump• Simple to operate and extremely accurate• Produces pressure of up to 200 psi by delivering 7 cubic inches of air per stroke• Ideal for setting the pressure on air forks, air shocks or anti-dive fork components• Permits minute adjustments by using a ‘let down valve’• Features an in-line check valve to ensure a no-leak operation and disconnect• 0-100 pound gauge
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GP3100||Max lb. Pump:||100|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Super Glide Grand Touring FXRD : 1986
- Super Glide Low Rider Convertible FXRS : 1989–1993
- Super Glide Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP : 1987–1993
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983–1992
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2009
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2009
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1983–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Danielray25 Posted :
Very nice pump, works great.
juzzie Posted :
The Gauge Mounted Air Pump was a good investment. Good quality tool. Reads accurate and hand pump works great. Small enough to carry in your bags in the foam holder it was packed in.
birdmandave Posted :
Like how compact the pump is. Stores easily. Appears to be well made and very accurate.
davesyl48178 Posted :
Really good construction. HIghly accurate piece of equipment. Small too. Great for air shock adjustments. Easily packable.
tarbell69 Posted :
great pump works well small enough to carry in a small pouch the bad dosnt really come with a case to keep it safe
Bhemstreet Posted :
Fast delivery, pump fits nicely in saddle bag and or trunk
GUNLAWS Posted :
Great little pump if you are running air shocks.
Buchatfield Posted :
Great tool! very easy to read and to use. Fixs well in the saddle bags.
neroot Posted :
WORKS PERFECTLY GREAT PRODUCT.
lmgravens Posted :
Excellent quality, works great!
Dsecrest Posted :
I bought this for my 09 Street Glide, I found it to be a good quality product & a fair price. It works as advertised. I would recommend this to anyone.
808384 Posted :
works easy nice size for carrying
email@example.com Posted :
bearddmc4 Posted :
i didnt no how nice it was to have air in my shocks a great buy
kac5623 Posted :
My husband love this! It is small enough to carry, and I believe he carries this in his tool pouch on his bike.
Progressive Suspension 0-100 Lb Gauge-Mounted Air Pump?
Our customer service has the answer.