EBC CSK Clutch Spring
- Product Reviews
EBC CSK Clutch Spring• It is recommended you replace springs when changing clutch plates• 10% stiffer than stock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CSK28||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- CBR900RR : 1993–1995
- Hawk GT VFR750F : 1997
- Interceptor F2 VFR700F2 : 1986
- Interceptor VFR700F : 1986
- Interceptor VFR700F2 : 1987
- Interceptor VFR750F : 1986
- Magna Deluxe VF750CD : 1995–1997
- Magna VF750C : 1994–2003
- Magna VF750C2 : 1998, 2000
- Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe VT750CD : 1998–2002
- Shadow A.C.E. VT750C : 1998–2000
- Shadow Aero 750 VT750C : 2004–2009
- Shadow Phantom Black Vt750C2BLA : 2010
- Shadow Phantom VT750C2 : 2011
- Shadow Spirit 750 VT750C2 : 2008–2009
- Shadow Spirit 750C2 VT750C2 : 2007
- Shadow Spirit 750DC VT750DC : 2001–2002, 2005–2007
- Shadow Spirit VT750DC : 2003
- Shadow VLX VT600C : 1989
- VFR VFR750F : 1991–1992
- VFR750F : 1990, 1993–1996
- VT750C3A Shadow Phantom : 2010
PearlSnaps01@Gmail.com Posted :
I ordered replacement clutch springs for my M-50. The parts arrived on schedule. When I took out my old springs, the new Ines were shorter. But the new ones were supposed to be 15% stronger than stock. I can't tell if they are stronger or not, but I don't slip anymore. I also replaced the clutch plates and everything works great now.
EBC CSK Clutch Spring?
Our customer service has the answer.