Dunlop D404 140/80-17 Front Tire
J&P Part: ZZ25301
Sale Price: $114.99 Regularly: $177.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D404 140/80-17 Front Tire
Fitment Note: NOT FOR USE ON HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLES• Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip• Tread pattern designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip• Bias-ply construction designed to deliver smooth ride for maxium comfort• Off center groove delivers straight line stability• Not reccomended for Harley Big Twins• Blackwall
|Tire Size:||140/80-17||Rim Diameter:||17|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Aspect Ratio:||80|
|DOT Approved:||Yes||Inch System:||5.50/6.00-17|
|Load Rating:||69||Manufacturer Part Number:||4016-87|
|OEM Reference:||D404F||Overall Diameter:||26.26″|
|Sidewall:||Blackwall||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Width:||140/MU|
|Tread Depth:||5/32″||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
Fitment Note: NOT FOR USE ON HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLES
- CB-1 CB400F : 1989–1990
- Interceptor VF1000R : 1985
- V65 Magna VF1100C : 1986
- 600 Katana California Model GSX600FL : 1990
- 600 Katana California Model GSX600FM : 1991
- 600 Katana GSX600FL : 1990
- 600 Katana GSX600FM : 1991
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FJ : 1988
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FK : 1989
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FN : 1992
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FP : 1993
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FR : 1994
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FS : 1995
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FT : 1996
- Katana 600 California Model GSX600FV : 1997
- Katana 600 GSX600FJ : 1988
- Katana 600 GSX600FK : 1989
- Katana 600 GSX600FN : 1992
- Katana 600 GSX600FP : 1993
- Katana 600 GSX600FR : 1994
- Katana 600 GSX600FS : 1995
- Katana 600 GSX600FT : 1996
- Katana 600 GSX600FV : 1997
- Tiger 900 : 1995–1998
- Tiger 900 California Model : 1995–1997
- Tiger California Model TIGER 900 CAL : 1998
WDBARNETTEVTX1300R Posted :
Standard replacement for Honda VTX 1300R. Bought one for mine and son's front tire. Good balance of price with mileage. They handle very well until they get 2/3rds of the useable mileage on them, then they drift and wobble.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Always best price and service!
email@example.com Posted :
As ordered and fast,thanks.
gusman Posted :
This tire has the quality that you would expect from Dunlop. It works. It's round. What else can I say? I like the way the 150/80-17 looks better. It's made for the 1800, but it still works. It's a little more pricey but what-the-heck; it IS more tire...
michael7276 Posted :
Good customer service. Was told at the time of order that tire was in stock. Promptly got tracking info and tire showed up a couple days later.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 43 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103 2011 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 9, Page 47
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D404 140/80-17 Front Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.