Dunlop D402 MU85B16 Rear Tire
J&P Part: ZZ25322
Sale Price: $151.99 Regularly: $234.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dunlop D402 MU85B16 Rear Tire• Takes the technology of both the K291T and the K491 Elite G/T a generation beyond• Both front and rear sizes feature a computer optimized tread pattern which provide dramatic improvements in wet-road performance• Three-ply polyester carcasses are reinforced with two fiberglass belts• Tires deliver 50% more rear tire mileage compared to the K291T• Tube/tubeless construction
|Tire Size:||140/90-16||Rim Diameter:||16|
|Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH||Aspect Ratio:||85|
|DOT Approved:||Yes||Inch System:||5.50/6.00-16|
|Load Rating:||77||Manufacturer Part Number:||3017-23|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Tire Construction:||Bias Ply|
|Tire Width:||140/MU||Tread Depth:||11/32″|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2011–2013
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2003
- Softail Slim FLS : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2004–2005, 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2004–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2004–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
lhart Posted :
firehand10k Posted :
Same as original. Wears a little faster than I'd like but they ride good.
TFarmer1 Posted :
Price was good, tire was received when promised. Will order again from J&P Cycles
hiwayjohn Posted :
great price great tire I am on my 3rd dunlop mu 85b 16 tire with 48.275 miles on my bike
vaughn Posted :
Best prices and best possible service. Whats not to like!!
bigkev63 Posted :
Great product at a great price super fast shipping at no charge couldn't be happier
terah.usry Posted :
great tire runs like a new bike.
Flhr96 Posted :
Great tires factory replacement
zmokinbbq Posted :
Great tire, Great price, and J&P had the order delivered quickly!!
19Gerry74 Posted :
Excellent Product and Great J&P Price
1930VL Posted :
good tire at a fair price
LDBLAKES33 Posted :
Hagerman Posted :
Fast service, good price.
montyvanhorn Posted :
Awesome price and great product
henry96 Posted :
Saved money ordering through J&P than buying one from the dealership.
tsalter9 Posted :
all i can say is super products and great service
timhagen Posted :
Awesome service! Tire arived in 3 days and was exactly as ordered. Will be ordering from J&P again!
trickybits Posted :
Lot cheaper than going thru dealer
slparsons Posted :
I bought this tire for my 2006 Harley. Not only is it a quality product but it was less than half the cost of making the same purchase at my local Harley shop!!
bknerr13 Posted :
great tires, have tried many others but now only use dunlap. good price also.
guynlj Posted :
Great tire I just wish they would last longer.
dartmnmark Posted :
Great Tire for the price
harleyjon Posted :
good tire good price
mikee717 Posted :
Item came quickly was exactly what was ordered.
madmdwrench Posted :
just what I needed! fast shipping got me up and going fast.
peritim Posted :
thank you for the speedy delivery and the exceptional price
howie84056 Posted :
This is the same tire I've seen at other places but for a better price. J&P provided free shipping directly to my house which was an added plus.
bigkahuna50 Posted :
excellent price for good tire.
frankshd Posted :
good price. tire was in stock and order was processed and shipped very quickly.
pbudb Posted :
Had same tire on my 06 RK with 10k on it. Handles well on wet roads, like to stay with the Harley factory brands.
magemma1 Posted :
Great price on the tire and fast delivery!
santee50 Posted :
very good price on tires
kalessio Posted :
The best deal on price; fast free shipping; great service. Puts HD Corp. to shame.
rhodgesga Posted :
Great , quick ship and good price and excellent tire
IronheadFred Posted :
BEST touring tire made to date, BEST mileage after trying several manufactures all these years.
davidhumlicek Posted :
This tire gives me mileage of about 14K. Shipping from JPCycles takes about a week. Very Happy with whole transaction.
markrbates Posted :
Received my merchandise on time as promised, the price was the most competitive I found and I will continue to buy from J&P.
Randyatfirst Posted :
email@example.com Posted :
Thanks for a Quality product at a great price.
Shawn73069 Posted :
Great price and the same tire the dealership wanted $40 more for. Dealership was happy to install it for me even with it in the J&P box when I dropped the bike off.
fatboys Posted :
shons Posted :
GREAT Tire ! Mounts well & balances up without any issues. Dunlop is always my tire of choice !!
dan31756 Posted :
I've had the Dunlop tires on mine since new and have been impressed with the wear I get and they handle well in wet conditions. This will be my 4th one for the bike and I was getting close to replacing the 3rd tire before the summer season starts.
Ludden Posted :
This is a good tire.
larryc1970 Posted :
Best Price On The Only Tire Made For My Bike
davevondo Posted :
Great tire for the price
davevondo Posted :
Great tie for the price
nunya123 Posted :
I've always used Dunlop tires on my Road Glide and they perform very well.
CaoDaiOne Posted :
the tire is everything I hoped it would be.
dennymcd Posted :
I ride a Harley Ultra Classic and this tire slips just a little some times when cornering hard, like when dragging the floor boards and exhaust pipes. 99% of the time even in the rain this tire works very well. So if you do not drag things when cornering this is a very good tire.
Robert83344 Posted :
Dunlop D402 is standered for Harley, tried another brand and did not get the mileage that I got with the Dunlop so switched back.
boatmkr2 Posted :
The product and shipping time was great.Thanks to all.
hphd1340 Posted :
Love the D402s. They provide excellent grip and I couldn't be happier.
mashburn Posted :
Exact same tire that you find at the dealership. The only difference is that this one was about $54 cheaper.
aeroloose Posted :
Great tire and price!
tomjonas Posted :
This is the third tire I have put on my bike. It offers superior traction and performance even in wet conditions.
Mark Allen Posted :
Good size to carry for that little extra width without a lot of modifications.
galani Posted :
Very helpful sales person and the same exact tire as Harley only alot cheaper
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 18 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 110 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 107 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 103
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Dunlop D402 MU85B16 Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.