Shinko 777 130/90-16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire
J&P Part: ZZ26285
Sale Price: $90.99 Regularly: $124.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Shinko 777 130/90-16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire• The 777 was designed for cruiser models specifically• Tire compound was developed for more mileage with great wet and dry grip• Tread pattern design disperses water without tracking in rain groves
|Aspect Ratio:||90||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Inch System:||5.00/5.10-16||Load Rating:||73|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||87-4188||Position:||Rear|
|Rim Diameter:||16||Sidewall:||Wide Whitewall|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||130/90-16|
|Tire Width:||130/MT||Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1000 : 1978
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1980–1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1989–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1988–1991, 1993–2003
- CB900C Custom : 1980–1982
- Nighthawk CB450SC : 1985–1986
- Nighthawk CB650SC : 1985
- Nighthawk S CB700SC : 1985–1986
- Shadow VT500C : 1985–1986
- Ninja ZX-6 ZX600D4L : 1993
- Ninja ZX6 California Model ZX600D1L : 1990
- Ninja ZX6 California Model ZX600D2L : 1991
- Ninja ZX6 California Model ZX600E2L : 1994
- Ninja ZX6 California Model ZX600E3L : 1995
- Ninja ZX6 California Model ZX600E5L : 1997
- Ninja ZX6 ZX600D1 : 1990
- Ninja ZX6 ZX600D2 : 1991
- Ninja ZX6 ZX600E1 : 1993
- Ninja ZX600D3 : 1992
- Ninja ZX600D3L : 1992
- Ninja ZX600E1L : 1993
- Ninja ZX600E2 : 1994
- Ninja ZX600E3 : 1995
- Ninja ZX600E4 : 1996
- Ninja ZX600E4L : 1996
- Ninja ZX600E5 : 1997
- GS550ESG : 1986
- Maxim CA. XJ700SC : 1986
- Maxim CA. XJ700XNC : 1985
- Maxim X CA. XJ700XSC : 1986
- Maxim X XJ700XS : 1986
- Maxim XJ700N : 1985
- Maxim XJ700NC : 1985
- Maxim XJ700S : 1986
- Maxim XJ700XN : 1985
- Radian CA. YX600AC : 1990
- Radian CA. YX600SC : 1986
- Radian CA. YX600TC : 1987
- Radian CA. YX600UC : 1988
- Radian CA. YX600WC : 1989
- Radian YX600A : 1990
- Radian YX600S : 1986
- Radian YX600T : 1987
- Radian YX600U : 1988
- Radian YX600W : 1989
- XS1100G : 1981
- XS1100H : 1980
theplumberllc Posted :
dallinrice3 Posted :
The tires came in great time and in great condition. I just wish the blue ink wasn't such a pain to get off.
Astros461 Posted :
Great price, good quality, nice ride. Fast delivery, good service!
SIGMAN Posted :
Do Not Hesitate to pull the trigger on these tires. excellent look and ride and they also come with excellent packing ! not all bent out of shape like some ATV tires i have purchased in the past.
cpatridd Posted :
I was looking for an affortable wide white wall for my bobber project when I found this tire. Great Tire, Great Value!
email@example.com Posted :
Nice tire...good to go...along with very decent price.
maxharper Posted :
Great tire! I got them because I wanted white walls. I was'nt expecting a long life from them. I now have over 10,000 miles of two up riding on them & they still look like they will go another 5,000 miles. Great handeling too.
emolphus Posted :
Poor mileage wear - replace every 1000-1500 miles
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
totaly awsome tire. looks super cool on my '81 flh. pretty good tread wear for the price. where else are ya' going to find a wide white wall under a benny....
timgreen5000 Posted :
I just got both front and rear 777's so it's to early to say about the quality of them as fast as how long they will last but they do like to grip on tight cornering. The motorcycle shops around my area tell me I won't be disappointed.
jakecortez76 Posted :
got a matching set for my chopper project . . . great tires at a nice price . . thanks !!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 99 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 116 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 114 2012 Cruiser Catalog Vol. 10, Page 47
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Shinko 777 130/90-16 Wide Whitewall Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.