MAC 2-1/4″ Slash-Back Staggered Drag Pipes
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
MAC 2-1/4″ Slash-Back Staggered Drag Pipes• Classic staggered styling• Premium drag pipe sound• Highly-polished chrome steel construction• True double-walled head pipe
|Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System||Exhaust Design:||Slash Cut|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||002-1544||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500D1L : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500D2L : 1997
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500E1L : 1998
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500E2L : 1999
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500E3L : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500E4L : 2001
- Vulcan 1500 Classic CA. VN1500E6L : 2003
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500D1 : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500D2 : 1997
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E1 : 1998
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E2 : 1999
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E3 : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E4 : 2001
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E6 : 2003
- Vulcan Classic CA. VN1500E5L : 2002
- Vulcan Classic VN1500E5 : 2002
email@example.com Posted :
Bought these pipes a while back, Just got them installed. They fit, yes. Look great. Loud Yes, pop a little too. They are double walled but still will blue a little on my 1800 VTX. The back pipe burned a hole in my pants leg in a split second. I will have to make a heat shield and or wrap the area. I gave them an average rating. The price is right. Had the back pipe been curved down a very little bit it would have been less likely to burn a rider. Other than that they are pretty good drag pipes for the money.
heatcker Posted :
they fit perfectly. look better than thought. ordering again soon. thanks
jguadlm1 Posted :
They sound awesome!
Important Product NotesNOTE: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON EXHAUST PIPES AND MUFFLERS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCOLORATION. BLUEING IS CAUSED BY TUNING CHARACTERISTICS, CAM TIMING, CARBURETOR JETTING, OVERHEATING, ETC. AND IS NOT CAUSED BY DEFECTIVE MANUFACTURING. NO REFUNDS ON EXHAUST PIPES ONCE MOTORCYCLE IS STARTED UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT.
MAC 2-1/4″ Slash-Back Staggered Drag Pipes?
Our customer service has the answer.