Shinko SR741 140/70-18 Rear Tire
- Product Reviews
Shinko SR741 140/70-18 Rear Tire• Specially designed tread efficiently disperses water in wet road conditions• 4 ply rated• Tubeless• DOT approved
|Aspect Ratio:||70||DOT Approved:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||87-4466||Position:||Rear|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Speed Rating:||V - Rated up to 149 MPH|
|Tire Construction:||Bias Ply||Tire Size:||140/70-18|
|Tube or Tubeless:||Tubeless|
- Zeypher 550 California Model ZR550B2L : 1991
- Zeypher 550 ZR550B2 : 1991
- Zeypher California Model ZR550B1L : 1990
- Zeypher ZR550B1 : 1990
- GSXR750 California Model GSXR750H : 1987
- GSXR750 Limited California Model GSXR750RG : 1986
- GSXR750 Limited GSXR750RG : 1986
- GSXR750G : 1986
- GSXR750H : 1987
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesIt is the customer’s responsibility to refer to their owners manual for proper size, load and speed ratings for their specific motorcycle before choosing a tire. J&P Cycles® is not liable or responsible whatsoever for any claims for damages or injury subsequent to the fitting of tires.
Shinko SR741 140/70-18 Rear Tire?
Our customer service has the answer.