Cobra 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Scalloped Tips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Scalloped Tips• Increase horsepower and torque with a deeper, more aggressive exhaust note• Welded from mild steel then bathed in a four-step chrome-plating process• 4" muffler body uses a cooling chamber with proprietary technology to prevent blueing• Features scalloped chromed billet tips• All necessary mounting hardware and instructions included, ensuring problem-free installation
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||1215|
|Material:||16-gauge Steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Audio Comfort GL1800 : 2012
- Audio Comfort Navigation XM ABS GL1800 : 2012
- Audio Comfort Navigation XM GL1800 : 2012
- GL1800 Airbag GL1800BM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPNM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA : 2008
- GL1800 Premium Audio GL1800M : 2008
- GL1800AD Airbag Canada : 2010
- GL1800AL Canada : 2010
- GL18BM Airbag : 2010
- GL18HPM Audio Comfort : 2010
- GL18HPNAM Audio Comfort Navi ABS XM : 2010
- GL18HPNM Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2010
- Gold Wing ABS GL1800 : 2001
- Gold Wing Airbag GL 1800 : 2006
- Gold Wing Airbag Gold Wing Airbag : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Gold Wing Audio : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS : 2009
- Gold Wing GL 1800 : 2007, 2012
- Goldwing ABS + Airbag GL1800BM : 2007
- Goldwing ABS GL1800A : 2002–2006
- Goldwing ABS GL1800HPNA : 2007
- Goldwing Audio/Comfort GL1800AC : 2006
- Goldwing GL1800 : 2001–2006
- Goldwing Navigation Package GL1800HPNM : 2007
- Goldwing Standard GL1800M : 2007
axeman57 Posted :
Installation could not have been easier. The sound and looks are great. They have a nice deep throaty sound to them.
grantjesso Posted :
awsome timing thanks for the fast responce
siariley Posted :
These slip ons are fantastic. The chrome is high quality and matches the stock headpipe perfectly. They make the motorcycle sound like a motorcycle should without being obnoxious. Best price and service anywhere. A definate 10 on anyone's bike upgrade list!
tke390 Posted :
I put this part on my '07 VStar 1300. It was very easy to install and I'm not mechanically inclined at all. It has a much better sound than the OEM muffler. The OEM muffler is much bigger in circumferance than the Cobra and had a big, 'beefy' look that I really liked. I wish the Cobra had the same look. Overall, I'm very pleased and would recommend the part.
ChrisEllis Posted :
Just purchased (10-25-2010) the Cobra Slip-On for my 2010 Yamaha V-Star Tourer. Wow is all I got to say!!! What a difference in sound.
mlwalleye69 Posted :
Just the sound I was looking for. Not too loud at idle but when you get on it they will hear you coming. Nice throaty rumble at highway speeds. Thanks for a great product and prompt service.
cclarkvstar Posted :
nice product, was packed very well and was easy to install on bike and sounds great.
kduncana59 Posted :
Easy to install. They sound is just what I was looking for.
Important Product NotesNOTE: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON EXHAUST PIPES AND MUFFLERS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCOLORATION. BLUEING IS CAUSED BY TUNING CHARACTERISTICS, CAM TIMING, CARBURETOR JETTING, OVERHEATING, ETC. AND IS NOT CAUSED BY DEFECTIVE MANUFACTURING. NO REFUNDS ON EXHAUST PIPES ONCE MOTORCYCLE IS STARTED UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT.
Cobra 4" Slip-On Mufflers with Scalloped Tips?
Our customer service has the answer.