444 Series Shocks for Metric Cruisers
- Product Reviews
444 Series Shocks for Metric Cruisers• After more than a decade of ruling the roads with their famous 440 Series shocks with IAS, Progressive Suspension has unveiled another breakthrough design• It is dubbed Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) for its unique ability to dynamically adjust damping as you ride• Frequency Sensing Technology allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality• These shocks also feature deflective disc valving, hand adjustable spring pre-load (no special tools needed), and progressive rate springs• High pressure gas charged for consistent performance• Sold in pairs• Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||444-4215B||Sold in Units:||Pair|
- Shadow 500 VT500C : 1983–1984
- V65 Magna 1100C VF1100C : 1983–1985
- V65 Magna VF1100C : 1986
- Eliminator 900 CA. ZL900A1L : 1985
- Eliminator 900 CA. ZL900A2L : 1986
- Eliminator 900 ZL900A1L : 1985
- Eliminator 900 ZL900A2 : 1986
- ZL1000 Eliminator CA. ZL1000A1L : 1987
- ZL1000 Eliminator ZL1000A1 : 1987
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
444 Series Shocks for Metric Cruisers?
Our customer service has the answer.