Drag Specialties Solo Seat with Tribal Flame Stitching
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Drag Specialties Solo Seat with Tribal Flame Stitching• Features a Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides• These materials help reduce the surface temperature by as much as 25°F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl• Constructed of flexible urethane foam for maximum comfort, 3/6″ ABS thermoformed seat base with carpeted bottom and rubber bumpers to protect paint• Provides a 1/2″ lower ride than that of the stock seat while still accommodating the OEM sissy bar, factory fender shroud and rear seatNOTE: Requires the use of the factory seat mount.
|Design:||Tribal Flame Stitching||Front Seat Width:||14-3/4″|
|Gel:||No||Manufacturer Part Number:||1810-2057|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
- Boulevard Limited Edition M109R Limited Edition : 2012
- Boulevard M109R : 2010, 2012–2013
- Boulevard M109R LE : 2013
- Boulevard M109R Lmtd Ed. VZR1800ZK8 : 2008
- Boulevard M109R VZR1800K8 : 2008
- Boulevard M109R2 VZR1800R2K8 : 2008
- M109R Boulevard Limited Edition : 2010
- M109R CA. VZR1800K6 : 2006
- M109R Limited Edition VZR1800 : 2011
- M109R Lmtd Ed. VZR1800ZK6 : 2007
- M109R VZR1800 : 2009, 2011
- M109R VZR1800K6 : 2006–2007
- M109R2 : 2010
- M109R2 VZR1800N : 2009
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Solo Seat with Tribal Flame Stitching?
Our customer service has the answer.