Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner• Increased horsepower comes from simply letting the engine breathe• No decrease in longevity of drivability should be expected after normal, careful installation and proper jetting• Aside from the desirable gains in performance, the Hypercharger is one of the most striking enhancements you can make to your bike• The cases are beautifully chromed with trap doors and butterflies available separately in a wide array of colors• This kit contains an all chrome Hypercharger and the mounting kit for a complete, sanitary installation‘Note: It is recommend that Hypercharger installation and jetting on the 650 V-Star be performed by a Yamaha Dealer or other qualified technician• Not for use on CA Emissions Models
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||9422|
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Silverado XVS650 : 2010
- V Star 650 Classic XVS65AX : 2008
- V Star 650 Custom XVS65X : 2008
- V Star 650 Midnight Custom XVS65XB : 2008
- V Star 650 Silverado XVS65ATX : 2008
- V-Star Classic XVS650 : 2009
- V-Star Custom XV650 : 2011
- V-Star Custom XVS650 : 2009
- VStar 650 Classic XVS650AK : 1998
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650K : 1998
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650L : 1999
- VStar 650 Custom XVS650M : 2000
- VStar Classic XVS650 : 2010
- VStar Classic XVS650AN : 2001
- VStar Classic XVS650AP : 2002
- VStar Classic XVS650AR : 2003
- VStar Classic XVS65AS : 2004
- VStar Classic XVS65AT : 2005
- VStar Classic XVS65AV : 2006
- VStar Classic XVS65AW : 2007
- VStar Classic XVS65W : 2007
- VStar Custom Midnight XVS65W-M : 2007
- VStar Custom XVS650 : 2010
- VStar Custom XVS650N : 2001
- VStar Custom XVS650P : 2002
- VStar Custom XVS650R : 2003
- VStar Custom XVS65T : 2005
- VStar Custom XVS65V : 2006
- VStar Midnight Custom XVS65VM : 2006
- VStar Silverado XVS650ATR : 2003
- VStar Silverado XVS65AST : 2004
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATT : 2005
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATV : 2006
- VStar Silverado XVS65ATW : 2007
- VStar650 Classic XVS650AL : 1999
- VStar650 Classic XVS650AM : 2000
dondistler Posted :
Fit great, easy to install, great directions. Looks good,
Matteo757 Posted :
If you have a 98-09 yamaha vstar 650 with v&h cruzers exhaust. I found that the 135 pilots and the 122.5 mains work best. You will also want to shimm the stock Needle out with 2 #4 washers or with a clip setup, put the circlip on the 4th notch. With bigger exhaust put the circlip on the 5th notch and turn the pms screw out 2.5 -3 turns. Dissconnect the ais plug off vaccum tube and reed valve, connect the T to the front and back of the exhaust ports, the back is plugged... Connect that to the front fitting on the Hypercharger. Connect your carb vent hose to the back of the Hypercharger and your bike will love you. She will cruise 90 like its nothing, and from a stop to full throttle hold on to your briches!!
aavent Posted :
Cool. Great performance.
trigger45 Posted :
The hypercharger did wonders for my bike, I can feel a big difference than before, looks great and I had no problem installing myself.
trueartists Posted :
Awesome addition to my bike, better performance!
trueartists Posted :
This is an awesome addition to my bike, giving it a great look and more horsepower!
jack_daniels454 Posted :
Looks great and boost the power a bit. I have a bug to work, but other than that its great
VSmith03 Posted :
THIS HYPERCHARGE IS AWESOME. MY HUSBAND RECOMMENDED IT FOR MY BIKE AND IT LOOKS GREAT. I AM AMAZED AT THE LITTLE BIT OF POWER IT WILL GIVE YOUR BIKE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
Important Product Notes‘Note: It is recommend that Hypercharger installation and jetting on the 650 V-Star be performed by a Yamaha Dealer or other qualified technician.
Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner?
Our customer service has the answer.