Vance & Hines Carburetor Jet Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Carburetor Jet Kit• Vance & Hines carburetor jet kits are designed to recalibrate stock carburetors for use with Vance & Hines exhaust systems• Kits include complete needle assemblies with five ranges of adjustment, main jets, clips, washer and appropriate drill bits• Detailed instructions make installation a breeze• One kit services one bike
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21139||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A10L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A11L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A1L : 1995
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A2L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A3L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A4L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A5L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A6L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A7L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A8L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A9L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B10L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B1L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B2L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B3L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B4L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B5L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B6L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B7L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B8L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B9L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B1 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B10 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B2 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B3 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B4 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B5 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B6 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B7 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B8 : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B9 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A1 : 1995
- Vulcan 800 VN800A10 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A11 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A2 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 VN800A3 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 VN800A4 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 VN800A5 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 VN800A6 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 VN800A7 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 VN800A8 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 VN800A9 : 2003
realcoy33 Posted :
great kit every thing u need and easy to follow instructions
FxstdNick Posted :
Great Product, bike runs awesome
jcgreene Posted :
Worked out great. The insructions even said what jet to use with the Cruzer exhaust.
mattpriest38506 Posted :
The kit fit good and was easily installed. Would recommend to any one who wants more power!
s_w9mm Posted :
Works great with the matching pipes. Only suggestion is that unless you are very familiar with carbs then get the shop to install this kit. It is more than just adding some new needles. Drilling etc is required and unless you have done this type of work it is worth the cash to have a Honda tech do the install. Performance has been improved as advertised but Vance and Hines needs to add in the instructions that unless you know you can do it leave it to a pro.
ag4adpaul Posted :
Very easy to install--works well with my V&H pipes.
yogi77 Posted :
very happy with the jet kit.the instructions could have been a little more user friendly for some with little background in mechanics.
smarsh161 Posted :
The kit is good...what more could there be to a set of needles and some jets?!!? The directions could be a little more detailed and you will need some mechanical skills to do the install...don't let the "easy to install" fool you. But if your up for the task...I say "go for it!" and save yourself some cash.
s10morsie Posted :
This product works extremely well with my Shadow Spirit 750. The power increases are noticeable. Overall good product.
Bibbzy Posted :
haven't installed the kit yet, having issues with it being CA smog compliant, spoke with a few guys here and they said it was not. I will have to speak with the manufacturer to confirm before install.
MMOAKL Posted :
Pretty easy to install. Doesn't tell you how far to turn you mixture screws out. I set mine at 3. Runs smooth.
nacobmit Posted :
Worked beautifully!!! instructions were perfect.
raley Posted :
definatly could tell a difference.
heatcker Posted :
marine1984 Posted :
Want the maximum horsepower available from your stock engine. Let it breathe. I modified my air intake and these jets were just what I needed to allow me to get more power out of my 2003 vulcan classic. Highly recommended for those who know carbs.
REBELDAWG Posted :
Really needed after upgrade on exhaust and you will notice the better performance
PEGLEG52460 Posted :
BOUGHT JET KIT FOR 06 V-STAR 650 BECAUSE I PUT VANCE & HINES SHORT SOHTS ON THE BIKE AFTER SOME FOUR LETTER WORDS TO GET THE CARBS OFF IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE INSTALLING JET KIT REINSTALLED CARBS AND BIKE STARTED RIGHT UP AND RAN SPOT ON !!! AWESOME PRODUCT / WE WILL SEE HOW IT CHANGED THE BIKE WHEN THE SNOW MELTS UP HERE IN MICHIGAN.....
dondistler Posted :
Returned, Didn't need because the jet was included in the Hypercharger.
transtarkid Posted :
worked great on my 1100 vstar , runs great !
Vance & Hines Carburetor Jet Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.