K&N Street Replacement Air Filter
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
K&N Street Replacement Air Filter• K&N rechargeable filters offer unrestricted air flow for maximum performance• The special cotton fabric provides a medium for oil suspension and features a molded rubber sealing surface for an airtight fit• The pleated accordion design offers increased filtration• These filters offer a 1,000,000 mile guarantee• For filter maintenance we recommend the filtercharger kit part number 400-862
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HA1801||Material:||Cotton Fabric|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||OE Replacement|
- GL1800 Airbag GL1800BM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPNM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA : 2008
- GL1800 Premium Audio GL1800M : 2008
- GL18BM Airbag : 2010
- GL18HPNM Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2010
- Gold Wing Airbag Gold Wing Airbag : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Gold Wing Audio : 2009
- Goldwing ABS + Airbag GL1800BM : 2007
- Goldwing ABS GL1800A : 2002–2006
- Goldwing ABS GL1800HPNA : 2007
- Goldwing Audio/Comfort GL1800AC : 2006
- Goldwing GL1800 : 2001–2006
- Goldwing Navigation Package GL1800HPNM : 2007
- Goldwing Standard GL1800M : 2007
Banjo.57 Posted :
what can be said, a great airfilter.
Rschranz1 Posted :
Haven't got to install it yet but from all I read in the J&P cycle book I had to have it.
janik Posted :
Takeing the bike apart wasn't as hard as I thought, the filter is plyable and easy to install. DONT FORGET TO REMOVE THE OLD "O" RING.
jbrend87 Posted :
Everyone should put a K&N air filter in every vehical they own.
sportysport99 Posted :
Biggest hassle is the install. You will become very knowlegable of how your bike is put together. The install is lengthy but straight forward. I used a shop manual and no problems. The performance gain can be felt and worth the effort.
K&N Street Replacement Air Filter?
Our customer service has the answer.