Dynojet Jet Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Dynojet Jet Kit• Increase power and smoothness throughout the entire rev range, while maintaining optimum fuel economy• Kit includes comprehensive instructions which show step-by-step installation and testing procedures to ensure a perfect setup every time• This stage one kit is fully adjustable to allow the use of well-designed aftermarket pipes and stock replacement air filters• In most cases power increases of 5% can be achieved
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2147||Sold in Units:||Kit|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A10L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A11L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A1L : 1995
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A2L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A3L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A4L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A5L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A6L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A7L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A8L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 CA. VN800A9L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B10L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B1L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B2L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B3L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B4L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B5L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B6L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B7L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B8L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B9L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B1 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B10 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B2 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B3 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B4 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B5 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B6 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B7 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B8 : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B9 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A1 : 1995
- Vulcan 800 VN800A10 : 2004
- Vulcan 800 VN800A11 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 VN800A2 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 VN800A3 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 VN800A4 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 VN800A5 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 VN800A6 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 VN800A7 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 VN800A8 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 VN800A9 : 2003
scootertrash45 Posted :
Used this kit when I installed some Cobra Drag Pipes on my girlfriends Honda VLX600. Dynojet has done all the homework. I followed their instructions...no problem. Bike starts w/o choke, no idle stumble, and throughout the entire powerband perfectly. Great troubleshooting sheet provided...I didn't need it though.
jaysmc Posted :
I installed this kit with a Thunder Mfg air cleaner. Easy install on the VLX 600, jetting is right on for a pipe and air kit. Decent seat of the pants boost above 4000. Fuel mileage as stock/increased 3 mpg depnding on how ridden.
petzl64 Posted :
Dynojet kit woke up my ride! Super smoth throttle now. Thank you!
timmylube69 Posted :
Good product @ fair price!!!!!!!
BOBOSENBAUGH Posted :
looks to be what I need
VSmith03 Posted :
I KNOW J&P SAID TO CHANGE THE JET KIT FOR THE YAMAHA ROADSTAR 1700 WHEN CHANGING THE PIPES BUT MINE ACTUALLY RAN BETTER WITH THE STOCK JET KITS. I HAD TROUBLE WITH THIS JET KIT. TWO THAT CAME IN THE BOX WERE PUT INTO MY BIKE BUT IT NEVER RAN GREAT. I ALSO HAD TO USE A LOWER GRADE GAS SO IT WOULDN'T BURN SO RICH. THE JET KITS FOR MY WIFE'S 650 CUSTOM WORKED GREAT THOUGH. I GUESS IT HAS TO BE YOUR CALL. I STILL LOVE J&P.
mongo1953 Posted :
GREAT PRODUCT, BIKE RUNS GREAT
georgeebersold Posted :
Great product!! Easy installation!!!
tmcfarling3 Posted :
Great bolt on addition, a must with aftermarket pipes.
jaysmc Posted :
Dyno Jet kits are the best. Research has gone into their kits. Not overly rich like a lot of the jet kits, especially those packaged with aftermarket air kits.
richardclay Posted :
Real simple and easy to follow instructions.
x752x Posted :
Easy to install with supplied instructions. No longer need to use choke to start when cold (so far in summer). Removed the hesitation and sputtering when carb is cold. Workmanship of the product is excellent. Highly recommend changing out OEM jet to a Dynojet jet.
sooner29 Posted :
Great buy easy install detailed instructions added 20 miles to the tank with exhaust purchase
jezzy85 Posted :
Excellent procuct, easy install, much improved performance. Fantastic Customer service. Highly recommend, especially for aftermarket exhaust.
3429520 Posted :
best kind, good job
alanksharpe Posted :
Kit has Plenty of jet options. Worked great on my bike, after I had installed a K&N filter and new exhaust
chazz2661 Posted :
Easy to install with included directions. Noticeably increased the power on my Yamaha royal star.
Rkish Posted :
dissident23 Posted :
If you get a new exaust, get this. must have
Dynojet Jet Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.