Vance & Hines Straightshots Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Straightshots Exhaust System• Feature full-length, 220° full-coverage heat shields that are plasma-arc cut from a full piece of tubing to match the exhaust bodies exactly for a perfect, no blueing, fat pipe look• System is fully customizable with Hot Tips - exhaust tips that can be mounted and rotated to any of four angles - or it can be run straight• Hot Tips are available separately and sold in pairs•1-3/4″ headpipes, 2-1/4″ bodies• Removable baffles provide a powerful sound but mellow the bark of traditional straight pipes.• Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time • Chrome finish
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Diameter:||2-1/4″ Bodies||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″ Headpipes|
|Heat Shields Included:||220° Full-Coverage Heat Shields||Manufacturer Part Number:||18383|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B10L : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B1L : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B2L : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B3L : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B4L : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B5L : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B6L : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B7L : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B8L : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic CA. VN800B9L : 2004
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B1 : 1996
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B10 : 2005
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B2 : 1997
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B3 : 1998
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B4 : 1999
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B5 : 2000
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B6 : 2001
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B7 : 2002
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B8 : 2003
- Vulcan 800 Classic VN800B9 : 2004
1a2b3c4d Posted :
Look good, sound good. Had some problems. Not high quality. Would not buy again.
Rkish Posted :
Super fast shipping. The pipes were a great fit and sound sooooo good on my 04 Kawasaki Vulcan 800. The second I started the bike up after the installation it sounded like a whole new bike. So worth the money
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Straightshots Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.