Vance & Hines Classic II Cruiser Slip-on Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Classic II Cruiser Slip-on Mufflers•The Classic II series from Vance & Hines.•Deep, rich Chrome finish.•Includes shields•Redesigned baffle for more power and richer sound.•Full systems include heat shields cut with a state-of-the-art plasma-arc robot for a full 220 deg. of non-blueing coverage and a custom fit and finish.•Slip-ons feature all the style of full system in the industry. Improved fuel economy, crisp throttle response and increased horsepower are some of the benefits of the classic system.
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||19263|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- 700 Intruder CA. VS700GLEPH : 1987
- 700 Intruder CA. VS700GLFH : 1987
- 700 Intruder CA. VS700GLPH : 1987
- 700 Intruder VS700GLEPH : 1987
- 700 Intruder VS700GLFH : 1987
- 700 Intruder VS700GLPH : 1987
- 750 Intruder CA. VS750GLPJ : 1988
- 750 Intruder CA. VS750GLPK : 1989
- 750 Intruder CA. VS750GLPL : 1990
- 750 Intruder CA. VS750GLPM : 1991
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPJ : 1988
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPK : 1989
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPL : 1990
- 750 Intruder VS750GLPM : 1991
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLK3 : 2003
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLK4 : 2004
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLP : 1992–1993
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLPK1 : 2001
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLPK2 : 2002
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLPW : 1998
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLR : 1994
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLS : 1995
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLV : 1997
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLX : 1999
- 800 Intruder CA. VS800GLY : 2000
- 800 Intruder California Model VS800GLT : 1996
- 800 Intruder VS800GLK3 : 2003
- 800 Intruder VS800GLK4 : 2004
- 800 Intruder VS800GLP : 1992–1993
- 800 Intruder VS800GLPK1 : 2001
- 800 Intruder VS800GLPK2 : 2002
- 800 Intruder VS800GLPW : 1998
- 800 Intruder VS800GLR : 1994
- 800 Intruder VS800GLS : 1995
- 800 Intruder VS800GLT : 1996
- 800 Intruder VS800GLV : 1997
- 800 Intruder VS800GLX : 1999
- 800 Intruder VS800GLY : 2000
- S50 Boulevard CA. S50K5 : 2005
- S50 Boulevard S50K5 : 2005
sfdc14 Posted :
Just installed these pipes on my new V-Star 1100 silverado. Installation took about twenty minutes. Great fit and finish, and the sound, incredible! If your looking for looks, performance, and that keep up with Harley sound, these are the pipes your looing for. Better than I could have hoped for!
cwinning Posted :
Technical Service Staff Comment: The Vance & Hines Classic II slip-ons went on relatively easily, meaning I was able to do the job myself. The V-Star 1100 stock pipes make the bike sound as aggressive as a sewing machine. The slip-ons immediately transformed it into a real bike. My only complaint is that they yellowed after only 2,000 miles. I'm a form follows function kind of guy, so it doesn't bother me that much; but, there are many people who aren't like me and that will probably tick them off. I didn't change the jets because they said it wasn't necessary with slip-ons but rejetting may solve that problem.
Jake81499 Posted :
I installed a set of these today. I'm impressed with the sound and the quality of the product. It took about 45 minutes to complete the install. I'm currently doing a little testing before deciding to rejet. There were no instructions in the box so I used the instructions I found online here.
briansbike Posted :
Easy to fit, sound great
demans Posted :
Had this exhaust for the last 3 months of the riding season. Love the sound, easy to install, and less than an hour to get them on. Wanted something with more noise, but not real loud. Just right.
bradlemay Posted :
Awesome pipes no rejetting needed, look great sound great!
transtarkid Posted :
I put these on my 1100 vstar classic silverado. Fit and finish perfect, sounds great ! Runs much better !
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Classic II Cruiser Slip-on Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.