Cobra Tri-Oval Slip-on Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Tri-Oval Slip-on Mufflers• These chrome Tri-Oval mufflers enhance the sound and boost performance to out-deliver the Gold Wing’s stock exhaust system without breaking the sound bank• These slip-on mufflers produce an awesome, thundering bass rumble, yet they are quiet enough to pass the the cranky neighbor sound test• With their Tri-Oval design, with full-size, aluminum V-tips with dual exhaust ports these mufflers look like nothing else on the market• The round front seamlessly morphs to tri-oval shape at the rear• The V-tip that gets the most attention• Deliver increased performance gains over the stock mufflers, with a bump up especially in the low and mid-range• Simple installation, as the mufflers mount to stock head pipes
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||1214|
|Sold in Units:||Pair||Style:||Slip-On|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- GL1800 Airbag GL1800BM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPNM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA : 2008
- GL1800 Premium Audio GL1800M : 2008
- GL1800AD Airbag Canada : 2010
- GL1800AL Canada : 2010
- GL18BM Airbag : 2010
- GL18HPM Audio Comfort : 2010
- GL18HPNAM Audio Comfort Navi ABS XM : 2010
- GL18HPNM Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2010
- Gold Wing Airbag Gold Wing Airbag : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Gold Wing Audio : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Navi XM ABS : 2009
- Gold Wing GL 1800 : 2012
- Goldwing ABS + Airbag GL1800BM : 2007
- Goldwing ABS GL1800A : 2002–2006
- Goldwing ABS GL1800HPNA : 2007
- Goldwing Audio/Comfort GL1800AC : 2006
- Goldwing GL1800 : 2001–2006
- Goldwing Navigation Package GL1800HPNM : 2007
- Goldwing Standard GL1800M : 2007
mlrc10 Posted :
Great product .Sound is perfect.Look great!
Johmun Posted :
Put Cobra Tri Ovals on my new FLHTC and man what a difference! For the chrome fans out there that wide flat chrome surface under those bags is unbelievable, really makes my bike stand out. The sound is great...love that growl. I used a leading competitors pipes on my last bike (FLSTC)and I will definitely go with Cobra in my future endeavors. Beautiful pipes, great price, easy install.
deanmck Posted :
Product has met my expectations and delivery was very prompt. Thank you!
ammoe7 Posted :
Put a much needed rumble into my '09 bagger, now it sounds more like the HD than a metric. Added feature, the ends look like a pigs snout, so now it truely is a "Hog"!
tfugitt Posted :
Wow! These slip-ons look fantastic on my Street Glide!! I wanted a different look and these delivered! Love the sound...not too loud, just a nice deep rumble. Very pleased.
rk4ever Posted :
Awesome sound. easy installation and beautiful, unique style. definately the right muffler for my FLHTK Ready to rumble!!!
lav2233 Posted :
was in perfect condition and recieved it very fast
richcarle Posted :
Important Product NotesNote: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.
Note: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there is a manufacturer's defect.
Cobra Tri-Oval Slip-on Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.