Cobra Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers
- Product Reviews
Cobra Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers• Retain you motorcycles' stock headpipes with Cobra slip-ons• Improve the sound and performance of your bike• Triple chrome-plating• Instructions and all mounting hardware included
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4165SC||Material:||Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Pair||Style:||Slash cut|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 1500 CA. VN1500A10L : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 CA. VN1500A11L : 1997
- Vulcan 1500 CA. VN1500A12L : 1998
- Vulcan 1500 CA. VN1500A13L : 1999
- Vulcan 1500 L CA. VN1500C3L : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 L VN1500C3 : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 VN1500A10 : 1996
- Vulcan 1500 VN1500A11 : 1997
- Vulcan 1500 VN1500A12 : 1998
- Vulcan 1500 VN1500A13 : 1999
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A1L : 1987
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A2L : 1988
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A3L : 1989
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A4L : 1990
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A5L : 1991
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A6L : 1992
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A7L : 1993
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A8L : 1994
- Vulcan 88 CA. VN1500A9L : 1995
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A1 : 1987
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A2 : 1988
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A3 : 1989
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A4 : 1990
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A5 : 1991
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A6 : 1992
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A7 : 1993
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A8 : 1994
- Vulcan 88 VN1500A9 : 1995
- Vulcan L 1500 CA. VN1500C4L : 1997
- Vulcan L 1500 VN1500C4 : 1997
kduncana59 Posted :
The instructions were lacking in helpful directions making the install a little difficult. The overall look and sound are excellent.
Puttman Posted :
Great looking, but loud! Had to use ear plugs..
dannman Posted :
Installed on my 02 vstar 1100 with a jet kit. For a slippon exhaust these pipes are LOUD!!!
shinnyboots65 Posted :
a very good product, installation was a breeze although the removal of the factory pipes were a pain the V/H's slid right in place.thanks
drandall Posted :
Looks good. Sharp pitch on acceleration. Installed 4" baffles to improve sound.
jrbkab Posted :
Look Good Sound Good Easy To Install
rauchthor Posted :
The reason I gave these pipes only a 3, is because I thought from the description these were full pipes and not pipe extensions. These are only pipe extensions. Very Easy to Install and sounds great. Great addition to the bike I installed them on.
sp410 Posted :
Very satisfied with these!! Great shopping experience.
Important Product NotesNOTE: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON EXHAUST PIPES AND MUFFLERS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCOLORATION. BLUEING IS CAUSED BY TUNING CHARACTERISTICS, CAM TIMING, CARBURETOR JETTING, OVERHEATING, ETC. AND IS NOT CAUSED BY DEFECTIVE MANUFACTURING. NO REFUNDS ON EXHAUST PIPES ONCE MOTORCYCLE IS STARTED UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT.
Cobra Slash-Cut Slip-on Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.