Vance & Hines Powershots Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Powershots Exhaust System• Beneath the full 360° of muffler heat shields are the Vance & Hines proprietary Power Chambers, using the volume of both mufflers to improve scavenging of each cylinder for more efficient combustion, the result is improved horsepower and torque• Two 2-1/2″ muffler bodies, complete with removable baffles, finished off with twin-layered slash-cut ends• Includes all necessary mounting hardware
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Finish:||Chrome||Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″|
|Heat Shields Included:||Full Length Heat Shields||Includes Muffler:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||18311||Material:||16-gauge steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Powershots|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A1L : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A2L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd CA. VN2000D1L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd VN2000D1 : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A1 : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A2 : 2005
- Vulcan CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan CA. VN2000A : 2006
- Vulcan Classic CA. VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Classic LT CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000 : 2008
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000F : 2007
- Vulcan Classic VN2000 : 2008
- Vulcan Classic VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Lmtd CA. VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan Lmtd VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan LT CA. VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan LT VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan VN2000 : 2007–2008
- Vulcan VN2000A : 2006
haaphazard1 Posted :
The instal was good, sound is better that stock and power might be up but w/o a dyno it is hard to say. Goodd overall finish.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Vance & Hines Powershots Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.