Jardine Rumblers Slash Cut Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Jardine Rumblers Slash Cut Slip-On Mufflers• Jardine Rumblers slip-on mufflers fit your stock headpipes and offer big looks and big sound with a slash-cut design• The highly polished and triple chrome-plated mufflers• Baffles, included, are not removable
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Finish:||triple chrome-plated|
|Includes Muffler:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||14-2910-01|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Slip On|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- V Star 1100 Classic XVS11AWX : 2008
- V Star 1100 Custom XVS11X : 2008
- V Star 1100 Custom XVS11XC : 2008
- V Star 1100 Midnight Custom XVS11XB : 2008
- VStar 1100 CA. XVS11ASC : 2004
- VStar 1100 Classic CA. XVS11AWTC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Classic Cast WheelS CA. XVS11AWVC : 2006
- VStar 1100 Classic Cast WheelS XVS11AWV : 2006
- VStar 1100 Classic Silverado CA. XVS11ATVC : 2006
- VStar 1100 Classic Silverado XVS11ATVC : 2006
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11SC : 2004
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11TC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11VC : 2006
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11WC : 2007
- VStar 1100 Custom XVS11V : 2006
- VStar 1100 Custom XVS11W : 2007
- VStar 1100 Midnight Custom XVS11W-M : 2007
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATSC : 2004
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATTC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATWC : 2007
- VStar 1100 Silverado XVS11ATW : 2007
usmctien Posted :
These slip ons make an OEM system sound great but make sure you re-jet your ride. The do and will yellow but that is worth the great sound.
rmc1815 Posted :
First set lasted less than a month when the baffle in the top muffler broke loose. J&P Cycles replaced with no hassle. 7,000 miles+ on second set, a little discoloring (turning gold)with no other problems.
olsvold Posted :
Very nice. Excellent fit!
usmctien Posted :
These mufflers are great sounding but you will need to re-jet if you want your bike to run right.
cy4vstar Posted :
I love the sound of my Yamaha V-Star now
rlb785 Posted :
Nice product and it isn't too loud. Do yourself a favor go to auto parts store and grab a 2 1/8 inch muffler clamp for under $3.00 not worth trying to reuse original clamp as stated in instructions. Vance big shots are louder but this sounds deeper.
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Jardine Rumblers Slash Cut Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.