Jardine Rumblers Straight Cut Full Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
Jardine Rumblers Straight Cut Full Exhaust System• Every Jardine Rumbler exhaust system is made to exacting tolerances by skilled craftsmen using the latest in manufacturing techniques.• Rumblers have a triple-plated chrome finished for outstanding brightness.• They're designed for easy bolt-on installation.• Carburetor jetting changes may be required for improved performance.• Available with and without heat shields as noted.• Slash cut drag pipes have large 2-1/4″ or 2-1/2″ tubing; straight cut drag pipes have extra-large 2-1/4″ or 2-1/2″ tubing.
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Full Exhaust Systems|
|Diameter:||2-1/4″ or 2-1/2″||Exhaust System:||Dual|
|Finish:||Triple-Plated Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||17-3708-01S|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Straight cut drag|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A1L : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A2L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd CA. VN2000D1L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd VN2000D1 : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A1 : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A2 : 2005
- Vulcan CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan CA. VN2000A : 2006
- Vulcan Classic CA. VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Classic LT CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000 : 2008
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000F : 2007
- Vulcan Classic VN2000 : 2008
- Vulcan Classic VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Lmtd CA. VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan Lmtd VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan LT CA. VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan LT VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan VN2000 : 2007–2008
- Vulcan VN2000A : 2006
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Jardine Rumblers Straight Cut Full Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.