Cobra 4″ Slip-On Mufflers with Billet Tips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra 4″ Slip-On Mufflers with Billet Tips• Adds just the right sound to your Gold Wing• Deep and mellow with just the right note• Simple slip-on installation and Cobra limited Lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1213||Material:||16-gauge Steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Billet Tips|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- GL1800 Airbag GL1800BM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi GL1800HPNM : 2008
- GL1800 Audio/Comfort/Navi/ABS GL1800HPNA : 2008
- GL1800 Premium Audio GL1800M : 2008
- GL1800AD Airbag Canada : 2010
- GL1800AL Canada : 2010
- GL18HPM Audio Comfort : 2010
- GL18HPNAM Audio Comfort Navi ABS XM : 2010
- GL18HPNM Audio Comfort Navi XM : 2010
- Gold Wing Airbag Gold Wing Airbag : 2009
- Gold Wing Audio Comfort Gold Wing Audio : 2009
- Gold Wing GL 1800 : 2012
- Goldwing ABS + Airbag GL1800BM : 2007
- Goldwing ABS GL1800A : 2002–2006
- Goldwing ABS GL1800HPNA : 2007
- Goldwing Audio/Comfort GL1800AC : 2006
- Goldwing GL1800 : 2001–2006
- Goldwing Navigation Package GL1800HPNM : 2007
- Goldwing Standard GL1800M : 2007
haasj1 Posted :
Great Product. Install was fast and easy - about 10 minutes per side. The sound from the drivers seat is still mostly engine whine. However, from the passenger seat and from the rear of the bike the pipes sound great. A low mellow tone that sounds much better than the stock pipes, but not so loud that you have to turn up the radio. Looks much better on the bike than the stock pipes. I'd do this upgrade again in a heartbeat.
Important Product NotesNOTE: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON EXHAUST PIPES AND MUFFLERS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCOLORATION. BLUEING IS CAUSED BY TUNING CHARACTERISTICS, CAM TIMING, CARBURETOR JETTING, OVERHEATING, ETC. AND IS NOT CAUSED BY DEFECTIVE MANUFACTURING. NO REFUNDS ON EXHAUST PIPES ONCE MOTORCYCLE IS STARTED UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT.
Cobra 4″ Slip-On Mufflers with Billet Tips?
Our customer service has the answer.