Cobra Dual Slashdown Exhaust System
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Dual Slashdown Exhaust System• Big sound and performance.• Muffler bodies are bigger, longer and better looking that the stock mufflers.• Full length heat shields are included.• Backed by lifetime warranty.
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4167SD||Material:||16-gauge steel|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Dual Slashdown|
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad CA. VN1500G1L : 1999
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad CA. VN1500G2AL : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad CA. VN1500G3L : 2001
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI CA. VN1500L1L : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI CA. VN1500L2L : 2001
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI CA. VN1500L3L : 2002
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI CA. VN1500L4L : 2003
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI CA. VN1500L5L : 2004
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI VN1500L1 : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI VN1500L2 : 2001
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI VN1500L3 : 2002
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI VN1500L4 : 2003
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad FI VN1500L5 : 2004
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad VN1500G1 : 1999
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad VN1500G2A : 2000
- Vulcan 1500 Nomad VN1500G3 : 2001
- Vulcan 1600 Nomad CA. VN1600D1L : 2005
- Vulcan 1600 Nomad VN1600D1 : 2005
- Vulcan Nomad CA. VN1600 : 2007
- Vulcan Nomad CA. VN1600D : 2006
- Vulcan Nomad VN1600 : 2007–2008
- Vulcan Nomad VN1600D : 2006
Nupe4 Posted :
These pipes are just awesome! A major upgrade from the low sounding stock pipes on my 2000 Vulcan 1500 Nomad! Easy install as well!
fisck Posted :
Perfect fit and beautifull. Non removable baffle. Deep throaty sound. Loud but not enough to get you in trouble. Chrome heat shield is removable and covers any discoloration but I don't use it. I like the dull cheery glow of the pipes at night
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra Dual Slashdown Exhaust System?
Our customer service has the answer.