Cobra Slash-cut Slip-On Mufflers
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra Slash-cut Slip-On Mufflers•Combines good looks, big sound and big performance• 2-1/4″ dia. headpipes• Constant diameter system flows in one unfettered line• Reuses stock header pipes
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Exhaust Muffler Diameter:||3-1/2″|
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||2173SC|
|Material:||16-gauge steel||Muffler Design:||Slash Cut|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Slash-cut|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Classic XVS1100 : 2010
- V Star 1100 Classic XVS11AWX : 2008
- V Star 1100 Custom XVS11X : 2008
- V Star 1100 Custom XVS11XC : 2008
- V Star 1100 Midnight Custom XVS11XB : 2008
- V Star Classic XVS1100 : 2011
- V Star Custom XVS1100 : 2011
- V-Star 1100 Custom : 2009
- V-Star 1100 Silverado : 2009–2010
- VStar 1100 Classic CA. XVS11AWTC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Classic CA. XVS11AWWC : 2007
- VStar 1100 Classic XVS11AWW : 2007
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11SC : 2004
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11TC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11VC : 2006
- VStar 1100 Custom CA. XVS11WC : 2007
- VStar 1100 Custom XVS11V : 2006
- VStar 1100 Custom XVS11W : 2007
- VStar 1100 Midnight Custom XVS11W-M : 2007
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATSC : 2004
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATTC : 2005
- VStar 1100 Silverado CA. XVS11ATWC : 2007
- VStar 1100 Silverado XVS11ATW : 2007
- Vstar Custom XVS1100 : 2010
- VSTAR1100 Midnight Custom CA. XVZ11WC-M : 2007
kduncana59 Posted :
The instructions were lacking in helpful directions making the install a little difficult. The overall look and sound are excellent.
Puttman Posted :
Great looking, but loud! Had to use ear plugs..
dannman Posted :
Installed on my 02 vstar 1100 with a jet kit. For a slippon exhaust these pipes are LOUD!!!
shinnyboots65 Posted :
a very good product, installation was a breeze although the removal of the factory pipes were a pain the V/H's slid right in place.thanks
drandall Posted :
Looks good. Sharp pitch on acceleration. Installed 4" baffles to improve sound.
jrbkab Posted :
Look Good Sound Good Easy To Install
rauchthor Posted :
The reason I gave these pipes only a 3, is because I thought from the description these were full pipes and not pipe extensions. These are only pipe extensions. Very Easy to Install and sounds great. Great addition to the bike I installed them on.
sp410 Posted :
Very satisfied with these!! Great shopping experience.
Important Product NotesNOTE: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.NOTE: THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON EXHAUST PIPES AND MUFFLERS WITH REGARD TO ANY DISCOLORATION. BLUEING IS CAUSED BY TUNING CHARACTERISTICS, CAM TIMING, CARBURETOR JETTING, OVERHEATING, ETC. AND IS NOT CAUSED BY DEFECTIVE MANUFACTURING. NO REFUNDS ON EXHAUST PIPES ONCE MOTORCYCLE IS STARTED UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURER’S DEFECT.
Cobra Slash-cut Slip-On Mufflers?
Our customer service has the answer.