Cobra PowerPro HP 2-Into-1 Chrome Exhaust Systems with Chrome Tips
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Cobra PowerPro HP 2-Into-1 Chrome Exhaust Systems with Chrome Tips•New design with a sleek cylindrical muffler body in addition to the megaphone style of the original Power Pro.•Lustrously chromed 3-1/2" muffler body with a delicately machined chromed billet tip.•Includes full length heat shields.•Features internal cooling technology for non-blueing muffler body and double insulated body.
|Baffles Included:||Yes||Complete Header Pipe:||Complete System|
|Exhaust System:||2 Into 1||Finish:||Chrome|
|Header Pipe Diameter:||1-3/4″||Heat Shields Included:||Yes|
|Material:||16-gauge steel||Sold in Units:||Set|
|Style:||2 into 1|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A1L : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 CA. VN2000A2L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd CA. VN2000D1L : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 Lmtd VN2000D1 : 2005
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A1 : 2004
- Vulcan 2000 VN2000A2 : 2005
- Vulcan CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan CA. VN2000A : 2006
- Vulcan Classic CA. VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Classic LT CA. VN2000 : 2007
- Vulcan Classic LT VN1700 : 2009
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000 : 2008–2010
- Vulcan Classic LT VN2000F : 2007
- Vulcan Classic VN2000 : 2008–2009
- Vulcan Classic VN2000E : 2006–2007
- Vulcan Lmtd CA. VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan Lmtd VN2000D : 2006
- Vulcan LT CA. VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan LT VN2000F : 2006
- Vulcan VN2000 : 2007–2008
- Vulcan VN2000A : 2006
beefy Posted :
A1 product. I have bought two of these. Will buy more. Nice sound, nice to fit, looks the dogs nuts.
kingfishercb Posted :
Good sound and exceptional looks
Important Product NotesNote: Please see U.S. EPA and your respective state and local regulations to confirm noise and emission compliance.Important Exhaust Notes:• Note: With any new exhaust, we recommend changes to carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module.• There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there’s a manufacturer’s defect.• Flanges and retaining rings are not included with most aftermarket exhaust for 1984-2013 Evolution and Twin Cam models. Re-use your existing hardware, or purchase replacement hardware.
Cobra PowerPro HP 2-Into-1 Chrome Exhaust Systems with Chrome Tips?
Our customer service has the answer.