Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 with Power Chamber
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 with Power Chamber• There is not a single product on the market that can compete with the style, performance and “perfect” sound of Big Radius 2-into-2 for the Warrior• By incorporating our proprietary Power Chamber technology we have revolutionized metric cruiser exhaust design by giving you increased mid-range power and less noise• To be honest, you wouldn’t call it noise as much as the perfect sound
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||18525|
|Sold in Units:||Set|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Road Star Midnight Warrior XV17CMX : 2008
- Road Star Warrior XV17PCX : 2008
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCPC : 2002
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCRC : 2003
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCSC : 2004
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV17PCVC : 2006
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV17PCWC : 2007
- RoadStar Warrior Midnight CA. XV17PCTC : 2005
- RoadStar Warrior w/Flames CA. XV17PCTC-F : 2005
- RoadStar Warrior XV1700PCP : 2002
- RoadStar Warrior XV1700PCS : 2004
- RoadStar Warrior XV17PCV : 2006
- RoadStar Warrior XV17PCW : 2007
josh dennis Posted :
Great pipes, good looks, really sets my bike apart. Makes my Vulcan 900 sound amazing
GaryandDawn Posted :
Nice pipes! A little loud ,but increased midrange power makes up for it.
mattgarbett Posted :
Put these pipes on a Yamaha v-star 950. Great sound and great performance.It really made the bike come to life. The sound is not to loud were it hurts your ears after a long ride, but loud enough to know your there. It ran a little rich so we put on a baron big air kit and power commander and with a full dino and it runs great.
Vance & Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 with Power Chamber?
Our customer service has the answer.