Kuryakyn Wide Style Lever Set
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Wide Style Lever Set• These chrome levers are wider and more comfortable than stock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||7418||Material:||Aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Set||Style:||Wide|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Road Star CA. XV1600ALC : 1999
- Road Star Midnight Warrior : 2009
- Road Star Midnight Warrior XV17CMX : 2008
- Road Star S : 2009, 2012
- Road Star S XV1700ASX : 2008
- Road Star Silverado : 2009
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATLC : 1999
- Road Star Silverado CA. XV1600ATPC : 2002
- Road Star Silverado S : 2012
- Road Star Silverado S XV1700 : 2011
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATL : 1999
- Road Star Silverado XV1600ATP : 2002
- Road Star Silverado XV1700ATX : 2008
- Road Star Warrior XV17PCX : 2008
- Road Star XV1600AL : 1999
- Road Star XV17AWX : 2008
- RoadStar CA. XV1600AMC : 2000
- RoadStar CA. XV1600APC : 2002
- RoadStar CA. XV1600ARC : 2003
- RoadStar CA. XV1600NC : 2001
- RoadStar CA. XV17ASC : 2004
- RoadStar CA. XV17ATC : 2005
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ALERC : 2003
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. XV1600ALER : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado CA. XV17ATMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight Silverado XV17ATMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASPC : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASRC : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600SNC : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV17AMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASP : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASR : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600SN : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV17AMS : 2004
- RoadStar Midnight Warrior CA. XV17PCMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight Warrior CA. XV17PCMWC : 2007
- Roadstar Midnight Warrior XV1700 : 2010
- RoadStar Midnight Warrior XV17PCMW : 2007
- Roadstar Midnight XV1700AMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMV : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight XV17PCT : 2005
- Roadstar S XV1700 : 2010
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone CA. XV17ATTC : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado 2 Tone XV17ATT : 2005
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATNC : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV1600ATRC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado CA. XV17ATWC : 2007
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ATLERC : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Lmtd Ed. XV1600ATLER : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV1600ASMC : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight CA. XV17ATMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star CA. XV17ATMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight Star XV17ATMS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV1600ASM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado Midnight XV17ATMV : 2006
- Roadstar Silverado S : 2010
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATM : 2000
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATN : 2001
- RoadStar Silverado XV1600ATR : 2003
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATS : 2004
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATV : 2006
- RoadStar Silverado XV17ATW : 2007
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel CA. XV17AVC : 2006
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel XV17AV : 2006
- RoadStar w/Flames CA. XV17AWWC-F : 2007
- RoadStar w/Flames XV17AWW-F : 2007
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCPC : 2002
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCRC : 2003
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV1700PCSC : 2004
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV17PCVC : 2006
- RoadStar Warrior CA. XV17PCWC : 2007
- RoadStar Warrior Midnight CA. XV17PCTC : 2005
- RoadStar Warrior w/Flames CA. XV17PCTC-F : 2005
- Roadstar Warrior XV1700 : 2010
- RoadStar Warrior XV1700PCP : 2002
- RoadStar Warrior XV1700PCS : 2004
- RoadStar Warrior XV17PCV : 2006
- RoadStar Warrior XV17PCW : 2007
- RoadStar XV1600AM : 2000
- RoadStar XV1600AP : 2002
- RoadStar XV1600AR : 2003
- RoadStar XV1600N : 2001
- Roadstar XV1700 : 2010–2011
- Roadstar XV1700AW : 2010
- RoadStar XV17AS : 2004
- RoadStar XV17AT : 2005
biffjones Posted :
Nice levers but I had to tap the threads for the screw that adjust the brake lever. They were not fully tapped. The levers have a nice feel and taper at the end for a more comfortable feel.
triac99660 Posted :
Just what I needed to get away from those old polished levers.
chunkey63 Posted :
A great upgrade for the money.
pop_i102 Posted :
Fit great and looks great what else can I say... Buy it!
usmcss77 Posted :
These levers are nicely chromed and feel better than the stock levers
email@example.com Posted :
these are great for my short fingers
cornbread1973 Posted :
If you have big hands like I do this is the lever set for you. They are great for the price you will pay.
Xsled Posted :
Sweet. Much better than the stock levers. Look great, and feel great.
kbchinn Posted :
I bought these for an 750 Aero. they look great and work great. The only problem is that the clutch lever doesn't fit quite as tight as the OEM lever. It rattles a little when I first start the bike. But it works fine. Both levers fit my hands perfectly. Did I say how good they Look?
henryanders Posted :
fit and finish are great,well satisfied.
onesiktaco Posted :
Just what I was looking for, look and function are superior!
Guarddwag@hotmail.com Posted :
Awesome, great fit, comfortable and looks great!
chase1vtx Posted :
budliteguy Posted :
Absolutely the best levers!!! Love them on my 750DC! Vast improvement in the feel and reach over stock and some other after market levers. I would highly recommend them!!!
Randy671 Posted :
Look great! I haven't installed them yet, but do plan on doing so very soon.
noah568 Posted :
These levers are much more comfortable than the stock ones. They are also a nicer finish (chrome). A good purchase.
herbivore Posted :
Very nice, easy to install. Well built and comfortable. I was hoping that they were going to be just a little bit longer than the factory levers,
yvwic50 Posted :
Shipping was prompt. Levers fit my application (Suzuki C50 Boulevard) perfectly; the only difference is that the Kuryakyns do not have the cable tension adjuster for the brake side that the OEM does, but this is not an issue, the tension is just as I had it set. Chrome and workmanship is flawless and these are more comfortable and stylish than the originals. I bought these because I needed to replace the brake side, but this set was half the price of OEM brake lever alone!
dwbone Posted :
Good levers, look great
jaiceris1 Posted :
good fit and look
smrboy Posted :
Second time I have purchased a set of levers, great levers and ordering was very easy.
ttherr2222 Posted :
kawasakitillidie Posted :
I really like these levers. The shine you can achieve after only a single application of chrome polish is remarkable. Thanks JP Cycles for selling a great product.
ItsMePaul Posted :
Great. Exactly what its to be
Esa Posted :
jvanalstyne Posted :
ravensHD Posted :
thank you for getting my order out so quick and getting me back on the road.
walker27 Posted :
OH MY WORD! THESE MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD! Very smooth and if you have a lot of chrome on you bars these will finish off the look!
srdavis Posted :
Beautiful levers but the brass sleeve was not seated all the way in so they would not fit the bike clamp. Otherwise I loved their looks.
gatorcanejoe Posted :
Excellent product and price. Very happy with these levers, far better than factory ones.
jescott27 Posted :
Very nice looking.
detox667 Posted :
Great feel and look
jnfulmore Posted :
I recently replaced the stock levers on my V Star 1100 with Kuryakin wide style levers. What a difference...the stock levers are quite narrow and after a long day of riding, can be tiresome to use and I was not able to get a feel for when the friction plates were engaging the drivetrain. The wider surface of the replacements are not only more comfortable but allow me to have more control over my clutch and my brake...that surface provides very positive feedback. A good upgrade.
Sarah Moe Posted :
Sarah Moe Posted :
Love 'em. Much much more comfortable than the stock ones. Hands don't cramp up any more.
biker1949 Posted :
Very comfortable. Much better then original equipment. Very satisfied with price, quality,fitment and ease of installation.
TeamMaster1800 Posted :
odysseus Posted :
Zowser Posted :
The levers help to give that "dressed-up" look to the bike. The wider blades are more comfortable to operate. I also previously purchased the Kuryakyn Velocirapror intake which looks mean-cool and has a loud but, sweet induction sound when given a good twist. Performs better than OEM and runs great without Power Commander. Willard Rogers, Virginia VTX rider.
blackngoldfan45 Posted :
Fantastic!! Simple to install very comfortable and smooth operation. Just had to file brake side slightly to fit into mount.
Schnert Posted :
This is a great accent that really makes your bike stand out. It is as easy to install as it is good looking!
phalcun Posted :
great looking levers, actually identical to stock but these are nicely chromed. Great price
Kuryakyn Wide Style Lever Set?
Our customer service has the answer.