- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
T-Bar Handlebars• 1-1/4″ dia, 6″ rise, 30-1/2″ wide, 5-1/2″ pullback• 100mm center-to-center on risers
|Center Width:||100mm||Drilled for Wiring:||Yes|
|Rise:||6″||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Magna VF750C : 1994–2001
- Shadow A.C.E VT1100C2 : 2000
- Shadow A.C.E. Tourer VT1100T : 1998–2001
- Shadow A.C.E. VT1100C2 : 1995–1999
- Shadow A.C.E. VT750C : 1998–2000
- Shadow A.C.E. VT750C3 : 2001
- Shadow Aero 750 VT750C : 2004–2009
- Shadow Aero VT1100C3 : 1998–2001
- Shadow Sabre VT1100C2 : 2000–2007
- Shadow Spirit VT1100C : 1997–2007
- Shadow VT1100C : 1985–1990, 1992–1996
Schnert Posted :
These Milwaukee Twins T-bars look and handle great. They are easy to install, however you will need to research and acquire the proper mounting bolts and hardware from your local hardware store before assembly.
sleemama Posted :
The bars themselves give my bike an awesome look! I did have to get different bolts and washers to mount it on my bike, but it was an easy fix:)
phattyt Posted :
Fit nice and really made the bike look cool!
pwrsail Posted :
The screws did not fit as informed by mfg. Also JP Cycles did not carry the corect screws. I had to go to 2 local bolt stores to find the correct ones. It took all day and several dollars in gas to get teh bars to work.
Our customer service has the answer.