Lindby Custom Linbar
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Lindby Custom Linbar•Triple chrome-plated highway bars• Patented design• Built-in O-rings for comfort• Constructed of 1-1/4″ high-tensile, .120 wall thickness steel tubing• Hardware included for easy and clean installation
|Finish:||Chrome||Manufacturer Part Number:||6021|
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Road Star CA. XV1600ALC : 1999
- Road Star S : 2009, 2012
- Road Star S XV1700ASX : 2008
- Road Star Silverado : 2009
- Road Star Silverado S : 2012
- Road Star Silverado S XV1700 : 2011
- Road Star XV1600AL : 1999
- Road Star XV17AWX : 2008
- RoadStar CA. XV1600AMC : 2000
- RoadStar CA. XV1600APC : 2002
- RoadStar CA. XV1600ARC : 2003
- RoadStar CA. XV1600NC : 2001
- RoadStar CA. XV17ASC : 2004
- RoadStar CA. XV17ATC : 2005
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. CA. XV1600ALERC : 2003
- RoadStar Lmtd Ed. XV1600ALER : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMTC : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMVC : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight CA. XV17AMWC : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASPC : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600ASRC : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV1600SNC : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star CA. XV17AMSC : 2004
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASP : 2002
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600ASR : 2003
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV1600SN : 2001
- RoadStar Midnight Star XV17AMS : 2004
- Roadstar Midnight XV1700AMT : 2005
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMV : 2006
- RoadStar Midnight XV17AMW : 2007
- RoadStar Midnight XV17PCT : 2005
- Roadstar S XV1700 : 2010
- Roadstar Silverado S : 2010
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel CA. XV17AVC : 2006
- RoadStar Spoke Wheel XV17AV : 2006
- RoadStar w/Flames CA. XV17AWWC-F : 2007
- RoadStar w/Flames XV17AWW-F : 2007
- RoadStar XV1600AM : 2000
- RoadStar XV1600AP : 2002
- RoadStar XV1600AR : 2003
- RoadStar XV1600N : 2001
- Roadstar XV1700 : 2010–2011
- Roadstar XV1700AW : 2010
- RoadStar XV17AS : 2004
- RoadStar XV17AT : 2005
downbond Posted :
Claw Brackets were welded to close together and I could not mount the Linbar securely. Hardware was loose in box and missing rubber strip for claw bracket.
nickapa Posted :
Bike went down and the bar is destroyed but the bike unscratched I am impressed!
nickapa Posted :
boy laid it down the Lindbar took 98% of the damage ---worth it's price!!
snlvaile Posted :
This looks great and fits the bike well. The way that it mounts at the top of the bar seems a little flimsy, but I'm happy with it. Thanks
robbie966 Posted :
I love my Linby bar it was a great fit for my VTX 1800S and easy to install. The price looks high but when compared to buying another bar and then highway pegs it was cheaper.
wegman54 Posted :
Installed EZ and looks good.
jhenderson2 Posted :
The quality is better than any I've ever seen. My bike looks awesome and yes - I do look good on my bike with the Lindby Custom bars! All the guys I hangout with have said my bike looks cool. Its great to have a place to put the feet up while protecting my engine. Worth every penny.
kc8mil Posted :
Very fast delivery and your staff is great. I do feel that the top mounting for the bar is a little weak. I am still very happy and it looks great on my bike.
rlh02364 Posted :
Easy install, but missing one of the bolts in hardware package.
ray76245 Posted :
Fit perfect, easy to install.
zzdat Posted :
Good price on linbars, shipped fast overnight. The customer rep was very helpfull. The bars look great on my VTX1300. And yes they do work, I dropped the bike at a standing turn and not a scratch on my beautiful bike
olesjm Posted :
They work, didn't mount on quite the way I thought they would. Don't get my feet out as far as I would like but thats more the bike than the bars.
tim_gans Posted :
Looks great on the bike but would not work with the cobra classic foot boards so I'm sending it back.
ffron26 Posted :
ffron26 Posted :
The Best in engine guard and riding comfort.
smarsh161 Posted :
Fantastic product! Provides the protection that I was looking for as well as offering a different foot position for those longer rides.
shade564 Posted :
Great look on the Honda Aero! Nice solid bars and easy to install. Watch out for the break pedal, it will need a lot of adjusting after this is installed on the bike.
tideman89 Posted :
The LindBar highway bar looks great on my Shadow Aero. Gives it a bit wider stance. I did not have to adjust my brake pedal. However, the install kit came with a 3.5" bolt identical to the stock Honda bolt (on the brake pedal side). This will not work with the installation of the LindBar. I had to get a 4" bolt from the local hardware store to complete my installation. Installation was a snap after that. Still love the product.
Lindby Custom Linbar?
Our customer service has the answer.